Aquaman's Damage Capabilities

Started by comicfan112 pages

Aquaman's Damage Capabilities

NuAquaman attacks with his mystical unbreakable Trident the following characters exactly the same way he did NuDarkseid.

He gets on shot at their eyes with the Trident.
The contestants keep their eyes open the moment of the impact.

Wolverine
Luke Cage
Blob
Mr Fantastic
Hercules (Marvel)
Thing
Namor
Human Torch (Storm/ flame on)
GL Hal (his face is protected by on shield construct as powerful as the ones he used against WW in the current Justice League run)
Wonder Woman.
Thor
Rulk
Superman
Thanos
Preboot Darkseid Avatar

What happens to each of the contestants? (The list is not in order of durability so don't try to correct it)

Who dies, gets koed, gets blinded, tanks it (?)

All
(except maybe Hal not sure here)
Wolverine will be funny though

Reed could probably tank it.

😐

Originally posted by Parmaniac
All
(except maybe Hal not sure here)
Wolverine will be funny though

All what...?

Originally posted by comicfan11
All what...?
end up badly with a trident in their faces.

EDIT: You nifty raccoon edited your OP

Originally posted by Parmaniac
end up badly with a trident in their faces.

Cool
Thx for clarifying your answer.

Originally posted by -Pr-
😐

Piercing durability maybe

All of them get their eyes stabbed out. Weird thread because Aquaman sucks and people are willingly getting shanked in the eyes.

Wolverine will be blinded or braindead for a few minutes but will be right back at his feet moments later if stabbed in the eye, that's for sure.

Sides him,

Gl hal and Thanos( probably similar to wolverine ) have a shot. Superman might get blinded but he'll survive.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
end up badly with a trident in their faces.

EDIT: You nifty raccoon edited your OP

I did to add the degrees of damage (koed, blinded, dead, tanked)

Originally posted by comicfan11
I did to add the degrees of damage (koed, blinded, dead, tanked)
That's why I only posted "all" I thought you assumed who would get blinded.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
That's why I only posted "all" I thought you assumed who would get blinded.

Ah OK
LOL my bad.

Originally posted by Sin I AM
Piercing durability maybe

Huh?

Originally posted by carver9
All of them get their eyes stabbed out. Weird thread because Aquaman sucks and people are willingly getting shanked in the eyes.

If you think he sucks, then he must be awesome.

Originally posted by -Pr-
😐

Richards has an excellent piercing durability. He's the only one from the list who most likely wouldn't be affected at all.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Richards has an excellent piercing durability. He's the only one from the list who most likely wouldn't be affected at all.

Was responding to the OP more than you, sorry.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Was responding to the OP more than you, sorry.

Having been a member of other boards that seem to be too Marvel oriented, thought I'd check how people perceive some things here.
I'm sure you can understand what I mean

🙂

Originally posted by comicfan11
Having been a member of other boards that seem to be too Marvel oriented, thought I'd check how people perceive some things here.
I'm sure you can understand what I mean

🙂

Of course.

I just found the OP to be funny, is all.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Richards has an excellent piercing durability. He's the only one from the list who most likely wouldn't be affected at all.

😎

but no clue what the context is, seems pretty out-there as never seen Reed be effected like that. Dream?

Fraction... when is it gonna be released?