Team Lobo vs. Team Hulk

Started by byrdgang212 pages

Team Lobo vs. Team Hulk

Lobo
Sinestro
Atrocitus
Black Adam
Cyborg Superman

Vs

Hulk
Thor
Ghost Rider (Blaze)
Silver Surfer
Sentry

No bfr

Who wins?

Team 2.

Team 2.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Team 2.

😕

Team 1. Hulk has a pretty boy,a pacifist,and a whack job on his team.

Team 2.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Team 1. Hulk has a pretty boy,a pacifist,and a whack job on his team. [/B]

LMAO!!!! really thought it was funny lol.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team 2.
Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Team 1. Hulk has a pretty boy,a pacifist,and a whack job on his team. [/B]

👆

t hulk

Team Sentry

Team 1.

Team 1 wins. I just don't see how Thor and Surfer can defend the weaklings on their team and defeat Team 1 at the same time.
Although, it may be possible for them. 🙄

team 1

Originally posted by Horrificus
Team 1 wins. I just don't see how Thor and Surfer can defend the weaklings on their team and defeat Team 1 at the same time.
Although, it may be possible for them. 🙄

Ghost Rider is far from a weakling.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Team 1 wins. I just don't see how Thor and Surfer can defend the weaklings on their team and defeat Team 1 at the same time.
Although, it may be possible for them. 🙄

Don't know if serious or not. 😕

Originally posted by Kazenji
Ghost Rider is far from a weakling.

Isn't Current Blase/GR's biggest hanidcap since his Garth Ennis reboot is that hs is supposed to be a moron?

Team 2 wins.

Originally posted by carver9
Don't know if serious or not. 😕
Ha!
You say that to me a lot. Do you know that?

Of course I'm not serious.
It's not possible for Thor and Surfer to win by themselves. 🙄

Originally posted by Kazenji
Ghost Rider is far from a weakling.
I know that.
He's almost as strong as I am.

Just Kidding.