RRRUUUUUUUU Ah?
Nice scans, and while it shows he can react to speed, we don't know precisely how fast that was, but they were still visible.
QS has hit Magneto at Mach 5 I think, and gone fast enough to cross half the world in a minute and a half. Also went to another continent and back in a split second.
Not saying KK can't react to those speeds, but QS speed feats have actual numbers, not just visual. But I have no info on KK, just asking.
Originally posted by KingD19
Has KK ever fought anyone in QS league who primarily used their speed against him? I know he's fought Kryptonians and such, but have they blitzed him like QS will absolutely do?
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LSH111-14.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LSH111-18.jpg
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y92/silicondream/LSH111-19.jpg
Originally posted by KingD19
RRRUUUUUUUU Ah?Nice scans, and while it shows he can react to speed, we don't know precisely how fast that was, but they were still visible.
QS has hit Magneto at Mach 5 I think, and gone fast enough to cross half the world in a minute and a half. Also went to another continent and back in a split second.
Not saying KK can't react to those speeds, but QS speed feats have actual numbers, not just visual. But I have no info on KK, just asking.
Val vs. Don Allen, a descendant of the second Flash. Don's powers were temporary, but he and his sister Dawn were skilled enough to know Flash's cyclone-generation and vibrational-intangibility tricks--and fast enough that Superboy “couldn’t lay a hand on him”. Val manages to tag him twice and gets the upper hand--until Dawn steps in, anyway...
Originally posted by KingD19
Has KK ever fought anyone in QS league who primarily used their speed against him? I know he's fought Kryptonians and such, but have they blitzed him like QS will absolutely do?
Tornado Twins, who had Flashes super speed. He was outclassed in overall speed, but still managed to get in a few hits, and grab one of them by the shirt, which is consistent enough with Val's history to not be considered PIS. (The Twin he caught not simply phasing out of his grip, I attribute to lack of experience.)
He also spun Pre Crisis Superboy around like a top so fast, it knocked him out from vertigo.
Originally posted by KingD19
Nice. Isn't that last scan in QS's favor though? As he does nothing but move in Superspeed and won't slow down at all.
More like a point against QS, considering it was by changing speed modes suddenly that Ultra Boy faked him out, and caught him when he thought he could measure his strikes.
Originally posted by KingD19
Nice. Isn't that last scan in QS's favor though? As he does nothing but move in Superspeed and won't slow down at all.
A bit of both, as I just wanted to show that whilst KK wins, he won't stomp.
If KK gets cocky, and QS goes 'now watch as I use my Lightning kick', then headbutts him instead or something silly, then yes, it is conceivable that QS could knock him out.
On the other hand, when superspeed is explicitly used against him, he seems to do OK.
Originally posted by cdtm
Tornado Twins, who had Flashes super speed. He was outclassed in overall speed, but still managed to get in a few hits, and grab one of them by the shirt, which is consistent enough with Val's history to not be considered PIS. (The Twin he caught not simply phasing out of his grip, I attribute to lack of experience.)He also spun Pre Crisis Superboy around like a top so fast, it knocked him out from vertigo.
He also dodged Validus's lightning, while Mon-El couldn't. 👆
Originally posted by Golgo13
He also dodged Validus's lightning, while Mon-El couldn't. 👆
Even Chain Lightning Val (Modeled after Levitz Val, but I'd prefer to think it's not the same guy) dodged Wally West in speed force lightning form, while trying to draw him with a lightning rod. Still not fast enough to avoid Batmans fist of justice, of course. 😆
Originally posted by Digi
KK doesn't make rational sense. But it's so repeated, to the point of pretty much ONLY being portrayed as that uber, that it has to be treated as fact. With QS being a one-trick pony, and definitely able to be knocked out by someone of KK's caliber, I'd give Val a solid majority.
👆
QS is fast but not nearly strong enough. KK will adapt and deal with his enemies Power more easily then with Ultraboys, who isn't just "fast".