Superman vs team of Bricks

Started by carver92 pages

Superman vs team of Bricks

Superman doesn't have flight for this. OWAW Supes. Fight takes place in a contained room the size of a football field.

Who wins?

Classic Colossus
The Thing
Sasquatch
Korg
Classic Hercules (No Mace)
Marvel Ares (No weapons)
Sif (No Weapons)
Doc Samson
Strong Guy
The Blob
Thor (No hammer, H2H only)
Red Hulk (Current)

Team Two is getting wrecked......badly.

supes grabs blob and uses him like a glove, and pummels everyone in the team, then phucks sif in front of thor

@zopzop-- nice sig

Originally posted by zopzop
Team Two is getting wrecked......badly.

Superman.

I'm sure you've seen this scan, carver:

Plus, am assuming he still has his speed.

Originally posted by 8swords
supes grabs blob and uses him like a glove, and pummels everyone in the team, then phucks sif in front of thor

Originally posted by Damborgson

😂

====

Honestly Carver, at least half of those guys are about as useful in this fight as a cock-flavoured lollipop.

This isnt sundipped Superman.

He's still speedy and skilled as normal Supes, though.

Originally posted by -Pr-
😂

====

Honestly Carver, at least half of those guys are about as useful in this fight as a cock-flavoured lollipop.


😂

Superman.

Originally posted by carver9
This isnt sundipped Superman.

I never assumed it was?

Thing makes Superman work for it, but loses after a great fight.

OWAW Superman

Originally posted by Doon
OWAW Superman

Ah, ok, then split between Thing and Kal.

Originally posted by -Pr-
as useful in this fight as a cock-flavoured lollipop.

Well one really can't say that such a thing would be useless, I can actually imagine some uses/a market for a product like that. Top-of-my-mind... let me see...

-Initially market at porn conventions as a novelty.
-Invent new porn "niche": lollipop porn. Shape lolipop accordingly.
-Market as "entry-level" practice prop for women (or men) who wish to learn about such activities. Sell at adult stores. Could also be sold as a "gag-gift" or novelty/prank.
-Market at "alternative lifestyle" bars as a novelty to be taken with their drinks...

Won't be a big/mass/mainstream market, but I can def see a niche. Frankly, I'd be surprised if such a thing hasn't been invented yet. 😆

Originally posted by Nibedicus
Well one really can't say that such a thing would be useless, I can actually imagine some uses/a market for a product like that. Top-of-my-mind... let me see...

-Initially market at porn conventions as a novelty.
-Invent new porn "niche": lollipop porn. Shape lolipop accordingly.
-Market as "entry-level" practice prop for women (or men) who wish to learn about such activities. Sell at adult stores. Could also be sold as a "gag-gift" or novelty/prank.
-Market at "alternative lifestyle" bars as a novelty to be taken with their drinks...

Won't be a big/mass/mainstream market, but I can def see a niche. Frankly, I'd be surprised if such a thing hasn't been invented yet. 😆

It was a Dodgeball reference. 🙁

Originally posted by -Pr-
It was a Dodgeball reference. 🙁

😆

That explains why it's new to me. I watched that movie drunk, can't remember a damned thing about it.

Nobody makes me bleed my own blood! Nobody!

Phucking Chuck Norris...

👆