wolverine vs werewolf by night

Started by blade310922 pages

wolverine vs werewolf by night

Who will win between wolverine and werewolf by night?

This one is better.

Wolverine for the majority. WBN ain't no pushover though.

This could be a stalemate or WBN wins in a very close fight. Adamantium is sharp and all but it's not silver and WBN is no slouch in the brawling department (he beat Savage Hulk and was going toe to toe with Grey Hulk).

Depending on how the whole "immortality to all but silver" thing is depicted in Marvel, this is WBN's fight to lose.

WBN f*cking raped Creed back in the day so he's got a shot here.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
WBN f*cking raped Creed back in the day so he's got a shot here.

He did, but he got the upgrade and Creed was at his base level then, before his first augmentation.

Writers tend to ignore power-ups imo.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Writers tend to ignore power-ups imo.

They sure cared a lot more then than they do now.

He went full werewolf mode on Creed and Sabes still held his own briefly before Russell grabbed him.

Wolverine raped more powerful Sabretooth on a few occasions recently.

Being Wolverine's healing factor can't completely pertect him from a bite I wonder if that'd factor in. I recall his wounds don't heal fast from Werewolf attacks. I think it even took him 3 days to turn normal after being infected.

People, this isn't rocket science. If Marvel ignores the whole "unkillable to all except silver", then Wolverine wins; otherwise, WBN wins.

Originally posted by juggernaut74
Being Wolverine's healing factor can't completely pertect him from a bite I wonder if that'd factor in. I recall his wounds don't heal fast from Werewolf attacks. I think it even took him 3 days to turn normal after being infected.

And there is another instance in which he healed much quicker.

Werewolf Wolverine swatted Russell like a fly, btw.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And there is another instance in which he healed much quicker.

Werewolf Wolverine swatted Russell like a fly, btw.

I don't recall that. I recall Logan thinking something was wrong with his healing factor because he wasn't healing fast from a werewolf attack.

Fyi, Stilt is a pathological liar.

Non canon.

Every Wolverine feat is non canon to you, Mindy 😛

No the ones where he loses.

Wolverine cuts his head off. And cuts the rest of his body into bacon

You need a pig to make bacon son.

Wolverine take the majority.

Logan wins.