Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Because he's the right hand of God?He'd slice Mordru up something fierce in a comic. I can imagine someone doing the "hand" summon, and Wolverine flies out like an angry cat clawing face and what have you.
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I imagine if Wolverine killed Mordru, there'd be a period where Mordru would be a spirit about to reform. In that case, Wolverine would just kill himself and then kill Mordru for good while they're both spirits.Wolverine shows no mercy.
I just have one question. How exactly would Logan "kill" someone wh it's been stated always was and always will be??
Hourman One Million who can devolve a being to any point in their time line so they are weak said he couldn't do it to Mordru because he has always been and always will. He's a being without end.
IB is going to win, but he's going to have to fight for it. Mordru has proven time and time again he can take power from any being of power he faces and fight them with their own might.