It comes down to Thor, Binary and Iron Man Vs Barry, Hal and Supergirl.
Thor and Binary could probs take out any one on team DC but Iron Man is the weak link. he would lose to all 3 on the DC side.
It depends on how long IM can last, if he goes quick then it would be 3 v 2 and DC wins but if he can hold out and wait for a team mate to win there battle then Marvel wins.
I would still say DC team wins even with Binary.
Thor may be the most powerful person on the field but compared to other most other herald level beings he is at the lower end for speed so Barry could make life difficult for him.
So could Supergirl potentially. I think Thor beats GL pretty solidly though.
If Thor gets exotic he may have counters but it still is gonna be an uphill battle for him since it's 2 vs 3 heralds.
IM might be able to hold out against a GL though since he does generally do much better against energy based abilities still I don't see IM lasting long against a GL that isn't being stupid.
Originally posted by NewjakThor may be the most powerful person on the field but compared to other most other herald level beings he is at the lower end for speed so Barry could make life difficult for him.
agreed. I'll go as far as saying that Barry can take out Thor faster than Thor can take out Barry, provided Barry takes thor very serious.
Originally posted by Newjak
IM might be able to hold out against a GL though since he does generally do much better against energy based abilities still I don't see IM lasting long against a GL that isn't being stupid.
I don't think Hal could two piece IM, but i don't see Tony surviving very long against a determined Hal.