Imperex Probe vs Alpha Flight

Started by dmills2 pages

Imperex Probe vs Alpha Flight

A single Imperex probe vs Alpha Flight.

Vindicator
Northstar and Aurora
Madison (Box armor)
Sasquatch
Snowbird
Guardian
Diamond lil
Talisman

Can team Canada defeat the Probe?

Yep.

Also can we take a break from AF threads for awhile?

2 AF threads too much for Mungi?

I don't blame you, one is too much for the rest of the forum

Naaaaa just a few weeks ago there was a crazy influx. Which prompted me to make this...

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep.

Also can we take a break from AF threads for awhile?

Sorry man I'm board as phuck, probes have been a mildly interesting topic.

Not your fault, Im just burnt out by them as it's mostly just me debating them haha

my knowledge on af isn't much 😛

but they can win here

Originally posted by -K-M-
Not your fault, Im just burnt out by them as it's mostly just me debating them haha

And often you're the only side posting scans. I'm not trying to patronize you, but BELIEVE ME when I say I understand your pain more then you know. That's the blessing and curse about repping characters that get slept on in the forum. But it's a hell of an advantage as well.

Originally posted by -K-M-
Yep.

Also can we take a break from AF threads for awhile?

I agree.

AF sucks moose dicks.

What's an Alpha Flight?

Discovered by the Canadians in 1974, they named it Alpha Flight, which of course in Canadian means "a whale's vagina".

Nope, they get their asses kicked.

Suck it mungi.

sneer

I'd rather not, you didn't even buy me dinner.

He will you just have to work for it first....

Originally posted by -K-M-
I'd rather not, you didn't even buy me dinner.

No dinner for you wench!!!!!!!

Don't kill me, please.

Originally posted by Estacado
He will you just have to work for it first....

mmmmmhmmmmm *waves finger in the air...almost like I just don't care*

Then starve....uhuh

Originally posted by Galan007
I agree.

AF sucks donkey dicks.

Correction.

You're not funny Carver, in fact I'm going to ask you politely to leave......and by politely I mean, I notified the nearest mod to alert them of your hate crime.

Originally posted by -K-M-
You're not funny Carver, in fact I'm going to ask you politely to leave......and by politely I mean, I notified the nearest mod to alert them of your hate crime.

😂 😂

Ok, I'm gone.