Top of the line Bricks vs

Started by armedforbattle2 pages

Top of the line Bricks vs

WBhulk
Solomon Grundy (peak)
Mangog (current)
Doomsday
Rulk

Vs

Gladiator
Thor
Martian Manhunter
Superman (DOS)
Guy Gardner

No prep or BFR
I'm character
Fight in NYC

Mangog solos

Current mangog? No.

Who puts him down

KO's will eliminate people btw.
And I think Rulk and DD will go down relatively quick.
Then the flying bricks can play the numbers game.

facepalm

Originally posted by abhilegend
facepalm
😒
Not you again...

Originally posted by armedforbattle
😒
Not you again...

I was facepalming at the thread.

Re: Top of the line Bricks vs

You could at least have given Team 2 a trans-level character.

Armed...you have Solomon Grundy at his peak (JLA busting), WBH (Herald melting punches), and Mangog. This fight isn't fair. Even though Mangog isn't what he use to be, he is still operating at Trans level. Team 1 stomps.

Team 1

Team one stomps. Spite thread, really.

Spite Guy solos

Da briks destroy da other teem

Spite. 😛

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You could at least have given Team 2 a trans-level character.
No one on team 1 could run through Probes when each one could solo 100 000 Daxamites

Oh wait, Doomsday...

Well, if everyone tries to hold off Doomsday, while Superman solos the rest of the team it could be a good one.

Bran, you're stupid. 👆

Reading your guys arguments persuaded me.

I can't say I blame you. I'm remarkably seductivepersuasive when I need to be.

Me and you do have some good times...