Konikt vs Thor

Started by carver92 pages

Konikt vs Thor

Thor has to take it hand to hand like Diana and Superman did. He gets his hammer for this fight though. Who wins? No bfring.

Spelling. It's your friend.

Well, if its Konikt, he would smash Thor. Konikt is abstract.

As in, carver9 made him up just now.

Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool 😱

Originally posted by dmills
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool 😱
Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

Originally posted by Juntai
Kinect could never be cool.

I like how they fooled so many people into buying it though, because their E3 showing was completely made up and nothing actually worked like they suggested and showed that it would. lol.

Overhyped webcam when connected to the Xbox.

Though some nerds have done some cool stuff with it on youtube, when attached to various computers.

Well if you're an Xbox fan, get ready for a big heaping of kinect 2 next year. Rumors have it that its coming built into the next box along with a butt load of other gimmicks.

The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

Originally posted by -Pr-
The Kinect hardware is sound. It's the software and the marketing that suck.

Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

Originally posted by dmills
Diehard Nintendo fan my entire teen-adult life. I skipped the Wii because I like my gaming lazy lol, I don't want to be flapping about like a fish. Kinect takes that concept to a whole different level. The workout type games are actually damn useful though.

I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've never owned a Nintendo. My brothers and sisters have had gameboys and a wii, though.

Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

Originally posted by dmills
Never owned a Nintendo system?! Damn. You're what, 29? So you were around during the heyday of the snes. Were you a Sega guy?

Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I've never owned a Nintendo.

🙁

Sorry to hear that, big guy.

I never realized some people had it so hard ...

Originally posted by -Pr-
Nope. I had an Amiga 600 when I was younger, then went off gaming for a bit, then came back to it when my brother got a Playstation for christmas.

Oh. Similar thing with me except switch games with comics lol. I collected comics until around the 7th grade, dropped it completely and only came back fully around 2006 or so. Now I rarely ever play videogames.

Originally posted by dmills
Konikt is how Microsoft is going to spell the next kinect cause they think it's cool 😱

😂

Lol...I can't stand every last one of you all. You knew what in the hell I meant.

Well, after reading these other posts, I have been convinced that Thor owns Konvict, with or without the hammer.
Very convincing arguments. 😄

Konvikt with his much more superbly smart head thoughts will beat the Thor in a kinect fighting game cuz the Thor is two dumb 2 undrstand da controlz.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Spelling. It's your friend.
Only carver could misspell a word that is already misspelled.

Thor wins the jump,dodge and duck contests of the obstacle course.

Thor wins.