Animal Man vs. Morlun

Started by byrdgang211 pages

Animal Man vs. Morlun

Who wins?

Morlun, I feel. Animal Man would be amping him to crazy ass levels.

What if AM draws the power from a Sun Eater? Pre-Flashpoint.

Then he'd be powered by an animal totem thingybob. Which amps Morlun even further.

Way I saw it, Morlun was getting amped off Spiderman, and was way more powerful than him. Trying to throw more power at him might not be a good idea.

What if Animal Man draws power from Morlun himself?

Can he do that? I mean, he should be able to do it with Kryptonian/MArtian etc powers, has he?

I thought Animal Man can draw upon any creature in the universe. If he can do that to a Sun Eater, then I'd think he can to Morlun as well.

Vixen became pretty powerful as she was also drawing upon the power of any meta, Superman, Flash, etc...

Yah, but that was a trick by Anasazi, right?

Originally posted by Golgo13
What if Animal Man draws power from Morlun himself?
Then Morlun draws more power from him.

Then it would be a never ending cycle of leaching off each other?

Except Morlun has been shown to leech off other metas - Animal Man hasn't.

Unless I am mistaken.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Then it would be a never ending cycle of leaching off each other?
I think Morlun can fight indefinitely as long as he has powers to draw upon.

Yeah, Morlun taps dat ass. Conceptual powers are a b*tch in the right circumstances.

morlun

Originally posted by guy222
morlun

I wonder what would happen after Morlun absorbs his essence.

Morlun for the majority.

Part 4 in the series of VS Threads based on posts made in the New DC/Marvel One-Shot Crossover Thread : byrdgang21

Can't Animal Man potentially outpace Morlun?

Animal man can copy metas, too. So, its anyone's fight.

Is that what happened here? https://imgur.com/a/ilfb5

I was confused