Energy Battle Royal!

Started by armedforbattle1 pagesPoll

Who Wields Energy the best!?

Energy Battle Royal!

Quasar vs Vulcan vs Nova Prime vs Captain Atom

No prep or BFR
In character
Fight in jungle

CA quite handily, especially DCnU

Vulcan if he pulls his head out of his ass

Vote on the poll then!

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Vulcan if he pulls his head out of his ass

Didn't Havok "overload" Vulcan at one point? Because if so the other 3 could overload him pretty easily.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
CA quite handily, especially DCnU
Yeah. I voted Quasar, with ALL power in the ems at his disposal. But now I am thinking about Captain Atom.
CA is way up there.
Vulcan and Nova Prime = 😆

Originally posted by Horrificus

Vulcan and Nova Prime = 😆

Both of them have potential here.

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Both of them have potential here.
Respectfully, I have battled them both... and found them wanting. 😎

Vulcan wins.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Respectfully, I have battled them both... and found them wanting. 😎

Careful...

Captain Atom. He's been called the most powerful being on earth, right next to Firestorm.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Captain Atom. He's been called the most powerful being on earth, right next to Firestorm.

That was my vote as well.

As was mine.

Silver Surfer!

Is not even on the list. If he were, he would still be slightly behind Nu CA. But would be ahead of Pre-Flashpoint Atom.

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Didn't Havok "overload" Vulcan at one point? Because if so the other 3 could overload him pretty easily.

Havok is way more monstrous than people realize.

Originally posted by Digi
Havok is way more monstrous than people realize.

I think you kinda misinterpreted what I meant 😮
With how much energy is going around he could get overloaded fast.
But that was just a theory of how it could happen

Capt Atom easily..

Originally posted by Golgo13
Is not even on the list.

Whatever man, he still win.

Why?

Because it's the goddamn Silver Surfer!

Captain Atom would whup him in shape!