Gladiator vs GLs

Started by keiththegreat2 pages

Gladiator vs GLs

Gladiator

vs

Kilowog
Jade

Originally posted by carver9
Kilowog solos.

You're such a racist, Pr.

Originally posted by -Pr-
Wog would be a tough match by himself. Together, team stomps.

Perv.
Its a fight not a crotch touching competiton.

Originally posted by Estacado
Whats a "touch match"?
The type of match Gladiator is going to need years of therapy after.

Huh?

Originally posted by -Pr-
Huh?

I caught your original post you homo....
Damn it.

Originally posted by Estacado
I caught your original post you homo....

Says you.

And if you're going to make up posts by me, at least make it seem like I have good grammar.

Originally posted by -Pr-
I posted touch match cause I would like to see a Man pig touch the crotch of a purple alien with mohawk.

It's okay....🙂

...You die.

Know your place kitty boy...uhuh

team easily

Gladiator wins.

Team.

Originally posted by quanchi112
Gladiator wins.

Because he's from Marvel and the team is not. Brilliant!!

Gladiator win 10/10.

Given that last we saw Jade she was packing serious power due to her own connection to the Starheart, I'm having a tough time seeing how Gladiator can win.

Id go with Gladiator, personally.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Given that last we saw Jade she was packing serious power due to her own connection to the Starheart, I'm having a tough time seeing how Gladiator can win.

Yeah, people always seem to forget Jade's power amp before the launch. I guess it's not hard, seeing as she's not a popular character. Jade alone can give Gladiator a fight.

Tempted to close for spite, because I really don't see how Kallark is supposed to win.