Gorgon vs Grey Gargoyle

Started by Glorificus1 pages

Gorgon vs Grey Gargoyle

Who would win?

Who could turn the other into stone first?

Gorgon, because he needs just to peek at GG. GG has to make contact.

Grey Gargoyle is already made of stone. It's why he is superstrong and superdurable. It'd be redundant.

gorgon

GG.

Originally posted by ODG
Grey Gargoyle is already made of stone. It's why he is superstrong and superdurable. It'd be redundant.

Are you sure he is immune to his own powers? He wasn't in Iron Man animated series, my bad if he is immune in 616 canon.

^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle.

Originally posted by ODG
^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle.

Ah, I see, so that's how it works. Had no idea he is capable of transforming like that.

In TAS he got tricked into touching his leg and couldn't move.

If grey gargoyle is already made of stone what would he have to fear from looking into gorgons eyes? I would imagine he might be immune to that so really it's a game of keep away for gorgon.

Can gorgon keep out of grey gargoyles grasp and take him down?

Originally posted by ODG
^ I'm not sure I understand the question. He touches things to turn them to stone. When he touches himself, he transforms into the Grey Gargoyle.
Is that the result of ejaculate, or just adjusting his ballsack?

Gorgon is a lot faster, and with Godcutter or Grasscutter, Gargoyle gets shredded. Plus his tp lets him figure out his moves pretty much before he makes them.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, I see, so that's how it works. Had no idea he is capable of transforming like that.

In TAS he got tricked into touching his leg and couldn't move.

So he cant touch himself? No wonder the guy's evil, I'd be too.

lol

Originally posted by SamZED
So he cant touch himself? No wonder the guy's evil, I'd be too.

I imagine a rocky c%$* would turn the women off as well. It's like a stone age dildo.

Originally posted by KingD19
I imagine a rocky c%$* would turn the women off as well. It's like a stone age dildo.
What if he smoothed his dick out?

Imagine this, but cock shaped and in your rectum

I suppose if it was more like polished marble and not like recently mined shale, it would be pleasant for one who finds such proclivities...vivacious and enjoyable.

Oh for sure.

Though what shoots out of it is anyone's guess.

Gravel?

Sediment?

Pebbles?

AIM toothpaste

This thread just became epic 😆