2012 Contest.

Started by carver92 pages

2012 Contest.

For the yr of 2012...the ending, who has shown the best...

Punching power
Durability
Speed
Power output
Versatility
Fighting skills
Smartest (all around)
The best team player

No brick characters are allowed (example, Grundy, etc)...no speedsters (flash, Zoom). Please keep this within Heralds and Below.

Doom.

Superman!

Not Superman!

Not thor, that's for sure.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not thor, that's for sure.

He killed an abstract and knocked out another. His durability was what lacked.

Originally posted by abhilegend
Not thor, that's for sure.
YOU make me laugh. 😐

Because you are funny. And have smart jokes. And friendly humor.

This is why I am laughing. 😐

Originally posted by Damborgson
He killed an abstract and knocked out another. His durability was what lacked.

Worthy thing and hulk are abstracts? For shame, damb.

😛

Originally posted by abhilegend
Worthy thing and hulk are abstracts? For shame, damb.

😛

Well hulk was an elder god even before the amp so... 😮‍💨

Anyways I'm talking about Demigorge and Phoenix Force of course.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Well hulk was an elder god even before the amp so... 😮‍💨

Anyways I'm talking about Demigorge and Phoenix Force of course.


I thought he was celestial level before the amp. People at herochat certainly thought so.

😐

PIS.

😛

I was going to vote for Hulk, like I always do 🙁

These are catergorized..doesnt suppose to be for a single character.

Punching power
Durability
Speed
Power output - Hulk (Destroying the plane of Umar)
Versatility - Silver Surfer (Eating the soul of an *******, in the Defenders title)
Fighting skills
Smartest (all around) - Reed Richards (Concil of Reed)
The best team player - Reed Richards (Future Foundation) / Hank Pym (Avengers Academy)

Yeah, this thread isn't biased at all...

Originally posted by carver9
For the yr of 2012...the ending, who has shown the best...

Punching power
Durability
Speed
Power output
Versatility
Fighting skills
Smartest (all around)
The best team player

No brick characters are allowed (example, Grundy, etc)...no speedsters (flash, Zoom). Please keep this within Heralds and Below.

No Brick characters? No Hulk, good job Carver.

Well, in that case...

Punching Power - Iron Fist
Durability - Iron Fist
Speed - Iron Fist
Power Output - Iron Fist
Versatility - Iron Fist
Fighting Skills - Iron Fist
Smartest - Iron Fist
The Best Team Player - Iron Fist

Racist thread.

Where is my bench pressing category?!

F U Carv uhuh

@Bran...

Yes, Hulk is a brick so that excludes him as well.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Racist thread.

Where is my bench pressing category?!

F U Carv uhuh

👆

I love how punching is allowed, but not lifting.

Originally posted by -Pr-
👆

I love how punching is allowed, but not lifting.

Lifting doesn't win fights, bro.