It's very possible that a fight between Creel and O.M.A.C. would pan out the same way, but you could make an argument that it wouldn't. Brother Eye just plain took over Amazing Man when he took on the characteristics of O.M.A.C.'s circuitry. At the same time, Absorbing Man was never taken over by Thor/Quasar when he took on Mjolnir's/Quantum Bands' characteristics.
It'd be interesting to see when or if Absorbing Man has ever taken on a computer's characteristics for a closer comparison.
Originally posted by ODG
It's very possible that a fight between Creel and O.M.A.C. would pan out the same way, but you could make an argument that it wouldn't. Brother Eye just plain took over Amazing Man when he took on the characteristics of O.M.A.C.'s circuitry. At the same time, Absorbing Man was never taken over by Thor/Quasar when he took on Mjolnir's/Quantum Bands' characteristics.It'd be interesting to see when or if Absorbing Man has ever taken on a computer's characteristics for a closer comparison.
only happened in an alternate timeline and he ended up killing the avengers
Originally posted by Golgo13Well, I see Frank as being the boss during the fight.
Ok, I just looked. I didn't see OMAC as being terrified. In fact, Franky couldn't put OMAC down for long, until he threw a truck at him and made it explode and even that didn't KO him.
But, actually, my point is that he probably shouldn't have been. I like Frank, but I don't think he should be able to manhandle OMAC the way he did.
I remember there was a thread involving OMAC and most of the guys that are OMAC fans had not read the book where Frank beats him. So, I had a bunch of OMAC fans banging on me, until I posted the scans.
Nobody was reading the books with Frank in them, so I guess that not a lot of people had seen the fight.
Originally posted by Golgo13Yeah, that was pretty cool.
Frank was more skilled that's for sure, but physically he couldn't put OMAC down. Now, if you include Frank's enhanced stats, sword of Michael, and his various weapons from SHADE he's really, really formidable.Did you see what he did to that giant monster on Monster planet?
I hope they DON'T try to make him as strong as the upper-level bricks. I like the idea that he is just strong enough, with his items, to be able to be dangerous without being TOO powerful.
Just let him be Frankenstein with a badass sword and a little bit of tech.
Originally posted by Horrificus
Yeah, that was pretty cool.I hope they DON'T try to make him as strong as the upper-level bricks. I like they idea that he is just strong enough, with his items, to be able to be dangerous without being TOO powerful.
Just let him be Frankenstein with a badass sword and a little bit of tech.
Where do you put Franky strength wise? Luke Cage level? Tombstone level?