Team Aquaman Vs Team Colossus

Started by Golgo131 pages

Team Aquaman Vs Team Colossus

Aquaman

Caitlin Fairchild

Frankenstein

Hourman

OMAC

vs

Colossus

Luke Cage

Ares

Doc Samson

Thing

Team Colossus is much stronger, and in a battle of (mostly) bruisers, Ill go with them to win.

Much stronger? I doubt it. What are you basing this on?

Team 2.

Hourman isn't strong enough to hang with most of team 2.

Frankenstein is a professional jobber, a-la-Barry Horowitz.

The only thing I see happening for team 1 is that Colossus is a sucker for the women and may sneak off with Caitlin Fairchild during the fight.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Much stronger? I doubt it. What are you basing this on?

Im basing it on the fact that Team 2 has noticeably stronger people on it than Team 1. 🙂

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Team 2.

Hourman isn't strong enough to hang with most of team 2.

Frankenstein is a professional jobber, a-la-Barry Horowitz.

The only thing I see happening for team 1 is that Colossus is a sucker for the women and may sneak off with Caitlin Fairchild during the fight.

Frankenstein a jobber? He's been unstoppable in his own series and even stalemated OMAC who wrestled with Superman.

Originally posted by DTM
Im basing it on the fact that Team 2 has noticeably stronger people on it than Team 1. 🙂

I doubt it.

Well, thats just my opinion, your opinion differs, and thats fine. 🙂

Ok, IMO, HM might be a weak link, but OMAC makes up for it. Especially some of the stuff he has pulled off.

Has Frankenstein fought anyone significant in his own series? And doesn't OMAC's formidability rise and fall depending on the story and writer? Kinda like Grundy.

Franky stood toe to toe with OMAC (Who went toe to toe with Superman). In Franky's own title, he basically beat OMAC. In OMAC's story, it was close. This is DCnU OMAC, which is different from any other OMAC, so I don't know what you mean his formidably rises and falls, OMAC has been pretty beastly lately. Taking out the Justice League International and all.

I don't read much DCnU, but I seem to recall Pre-Flashpoint OMAC being the OMAC Corps, like the GL Corps or Nova Corps, and different OMACS were on different levels, or even the same one at times.

Those were these OMAC's.

We're using this OMAC.

So you don't think it's a bit biased to put a guy whose "maybe stronger than Superman" and a guy who beat that guy on a team against a group that consists of 3 low to mid class 100's, a class 30 who can take hits better than he can dish them, and Ares? One of the biggest jobbers in Marvel?

Originally posted by KingD19
So you don't think it's a bit biased to put a guy whose "maybe stronger than Superman" and a guy who beat that guy on a team against a group that consists of 3 low to mid class 100's, a class 30 who can take hits better than he can dish them, and Ares? One of the biggest jobbers in Marvel?

Not really. I think it's a close match, which can go either way. My matchups would be:

OMAC vs Colossus
Aquaman vs Thing
Caitlin vs Luke
Hourman vs Ares
Frankenstein vs Samson

Team Colossus? more like team Super-Doc Samson...he's level 7 on his profile in strength

Originally posted by Golgo13
Not really. I think it's a close match, which can go either way. My matchups would be:

OMAC vs Colossus
Aquaman vs Thing
Caitlin vs Luke
Hourman vs Ares
Frankenstein vs Samsun

Normal Colossus is nowhere near DCnU Superman, who benched a weight the equivalent of Earth for a business week straight for example.

I don't know anything about Caitlin, but Hourman is the only weak link I know on this team.

Aquaman is a solid member, and apparently Frankenstein and OMAC are physically above everyone on this list.

Now if you let the team get some upgrades. Like Colossus gets his Juggernaut amp, and Thing gets his Angrir amp(making him Thor, maybe Thor+ level) and Samson gets his evil upgrade. Then it'd be more fair. But as it is now they're really outmatched.

Originally posted by Villelater
Team Colossus? more like team Super-Doc Samson...he's level 7 on his profile in strength

Nobody uses those profile numbers. They're bullshit and stupid.

i know...just felt like saying that because of the pics...i just felt like messing with Team Colossus

With the recent push Aquaman has been getting, you could argue that he's a match and then some for anyone on team 2.

Hourman isn't cl100? Really?

As far as the others go, not sure.