An Army of Mindless Ones...

Started by The Merchant2 pages

An Army of Mindless Ones...

Invade DC Earth pre-reboot. How does DC Earth fare? A million mindless ones vs The JLA.

Depends on which Mindless Ones you ars using.

Originally posted by carver9
Depends on which Mindless Ones you ars using.
Exactly. 😄 How's it going carver, me buddy?

Mindless ones?

Originally posted by Golgo13
Mindless ones?

Marvel villains. Google should be able to help you.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Mindless ones?

An army of Carvers.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
An army of Carvers.

I KNEW that was coming sooner or later.... :-p

lol

What can I say, I am predictable and...oh crap.

YouTube video

Lol...what's up Dark...long time no see/debate.

I know, its just that I've been agreeing with you a lot lately, so no real conflict there *fistbump*

What if we used their recent appearance from the HOTM storyline?

Oh, sorry. Yes their most recent appearance.

The ones UMAR couldn't stop?

The ones who were melted by blasts of energy 😛

Originally posted by carver9
The ones UMAR couldn't stop?

Yes.

they seemed very stoppable.

The ones in Umar realm...millions of them stomp DC earth. Umar couldn't stop a handful of them and she is a skyfather...a million would destroy earth. Mindless Ones stomps.

BFR

Originally posted by carver9
The ones in Umar realm...millions of them stomp DC earth. Umar couldn't stop a handful of them and she is a skyfather...a million would destroy earth. Mindless Ones stomps.

Using just JLAers?

Atom shrinks them all.