Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor, Hercules, Odin and Zeus

Started by keiththegreat1 pages

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Thor, Hercules, Odin and Zeus

This is a slug fest. odin and zeus start at their base levels. no amping allowed.

Thor gets to use his hammer to strike only. Hercules uses his fists, and is at his classic levels.

...

Team lays the smackdown on Hulk's candy ass.

Thor gets dropped in the backlash of his daddies' punches.

This is far and away the spiteist spite thread I've seen in a while, Kudos

Zeus or Odin solos.

Herc chokes out Thor to save him from getting killed or holding back the team.

WBH wrecks with no sweat.

Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed.

Yes I agree with my allie carver9. In a slug fest, the "team" as you call it will have the most challenging, agonizingly brutal and fatal fight of their lives... period.

I can't believe I'm actually saying this, but I agree with carver.

Lol at "base level" Odin and Zeus.

Either of them rips the limbs of "Uber" Hulkie Boy as pulling legs off a fly and steps on him like a green cockroach.

Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed.
really? can someone please tell me more about WBH? not disputing at all, but what makes him powerful enough to beat 4 "gods"?

Originally posted by Leobama
really? can someone please tell me more about WBH? not disputing at all, but what makes him powerful enough to beat 4 "gods"?

He one-shots dimensions while beating his wife.

Originally posted by Mshinu
He one-shots dimensions while beating his wife.

lol seriously man

Says so right here in my Little Green One, handed to me by the first prophet Carver himself. You dare doubt the gospel of Gamma?

Originally posted by carver9
Uuuummmm, Hulk kills them. Zeus and Odin at their base...Thor and Herc is useless here. I don't see how this team is winning. Zeus amped to face a
not so raged WWH. Taking that off gets them killed.
Based on what ?

I feel kind of funny disagreeing with such a smart bunch of people, 🙄 , but Hulk doesn't even have a chance.

Just lots more of this...
(I think what he STARTED to say was "Heeeeelp!! I'm just a lil' green guy! And, my only TRUE power is over the weaker minds that exist in the REAL world, reading my comic books and MARVELLING at my large green buttocks! But, not Carver, because he's cool."😉

Well, it's what he tried to say, in my humble opinion, of course.

Look at the physics of that projectile vomit

Originally posted by Horrificus
I feel kind of funny disagreeing with such a smart bunch of people, 🙄 , but Hulk doesn't even have a chance.

Just lots more of this...
(I think what he STARTED to say was "Heeeeelp!! I'm just a lil' green guy! And, my only TRUE power is over the weaker minds that exist in the REAL world, reading my comic books and MARVELLING at my large green buttocks! But, not Carver, because he's cool."😉

Well, it's what he tried to say, in my humble opinion, of course.

Hulk after getting a gangbang.

...Spite. Closing.