i see no way cs could possibly harm sbp. unless cs has done something i haven't seen.....this is spite.
edit: maybe not spite, but i don't see cs having the physical abilities to a) touch him, (unless this slugfest means no speed either, in which case,) b) harm him seriously. prime SHOULD be able to at least ACCUMULATE enough damage to destroy cs. whether you believe he can do it in 1 or 5 or 10 shots doesn't matter.
hm. upon rethinking AGAIN, i guess maybe this IS spite....
Originally posted by leonidas
i've heard of this feat, but sounded...odd. not sure what you mean by toppling though. you mean cs BEAT him? any scans? anyone?
Gog was walking over everyone attendance, including Kal-El and Earth-2 Superman I think or one of those other ones. Both of them hit him with everything they had and got no results. Then Steel stepped up and tried his hand. He got hit and didn't even move. He was barely hurt, then he took the upper half of his suit off(it restricts his movement, strength and durability by a whooooole lot), and he punched Gog. Knocked him down and beat him.
Originally posted by KingD19
So you're using Black Lantern version? When all Black Lanterns were boosted pretty damn high above normal?And notice Steel still had his suit on, which as I said reduces his power and effectiveness by an incredibly large amount.
That was only played off when Geoff Johns was writing him, I don't think there was any other instance where he gained much strength by removing his suit. It was likely Johns hyping up his new pet character. Power girl in her first JSA showing koed both superman and black adam, later she was getting bitchslapped by adam at 1/3 of his power.
Originally posted by tkitna
Is the Gog feet all Steel has? I'm just asking because I dont know enough about him. Sounds pretty interesting though.I just always thought he was portrayed as just another strong guy.