Atrocitus vs Silver Surfer

Started by ThereIsHope2 pages

Atrocitus vs Silver Surfer

Silver Surfer from Annihilation

VS

Atrocitus

Atrocitus

Hmmm Cantro anyone tell me why. I'd love to hear how Atrocious can crush the SS at such a high level of performance.

I'd actually put Anni Surfer as OWAW Pre-Sundip Superman levels of performance. It's DEF one of his more higher end showings in power and overall durability.

Don't know enough about the new Atrocitus to comment, tho.

Been done. By me. Like 2 weeks ago [csm]sneer[\csm]

Originally posted by armedforbattle
Been done. By me. Like 2 weeks ago [csm]sneer[\csm]

And atrocitus still wins 😄

Originally posted by Odekahn
And atrocitus still wins 😄

I agree there! Atroc is capable of taking 2or3 heralds. And lol at my Smiley fail.

Originally posted by armedforbattle
I agree there! Atroc is capable of taking 2or3 heralds. And lol at my Smiley fail.

Really so like, Surfer and Quasar and split if Gladiator was added to team?

Originally posted by Nibedicus
I'd actually put Anni Surfer as OWAW Pre-Sundip Superman levels of performance. It's DEF one of his more higher end showings in power and overall durability.

Don't know enough about the new Atrocitus to comment, tho.


No. He was still getting stalemated by Ravenous like before. Only after he killed his curr, he beat ravenous and a curr-less Ravenous is just a *****.
Originally posted by abhilegend
I re-read annihilation and found something interesting. Ravenous was stalemating surfer pound for pound untill surfer killed his curr even when surfer was in his mythical "annihilation-surfer mode". The planet busting and ravenous shitting his pants came later.

Interesting indeed.

Originally posted by Nibedicus
I'd actually put Anni Surfer as OWAW Pre-Sundip Superman levels of performance.
😂

I'm pretty sure you haven't read OWAW.

Originally posted by Philosophía
😂

I'm pretty sure you haven't read OWAW.


What are you talking about? Didn't you see surfer killing heralds with one shot in annihilation?

Originally posted by Philosophía
😂

I'm pretty sure you haven't read OWAW.

You misunderstand.

Didn't mean to say that they were equal or even compared their performance in any way, was just saying that it was Surfer's high end like OWAW was Superman's high end performance-wise.

Admittedly, it must seem that way, tho. So let me clarify with this post.

Surfer still wins.

Good fights all, but I see Surfer winning solidly more than losing here.

After taking on the Red Lantern Corps while weakened....I say Atrocitus.....biscuits

Atrocitus.

I can't imagine picking any herald over Atrocitus.

Guy is sick.

😎

Looks like a red turd tho 😖hifty:

Red Turd wins.