Originally posted by ThereIsHope Is Apoc still being written like a sissy?
As far as I know yes. Now and forever but I'd like to hope here on the forum we can overlook some of the PIS and the such that tends to cause Apoc to forget he actually has more than two powers at a time lol.
COS
CosmicCometSenior Member
Speed blitz?
Who would speed blitz the other anyway?
SEV
SevenShacklesMissa pro defunctis
Originally posted by CosmicComet Speed blitz?
Who would speed blitz the other anyway?
Oh I threw that in for good measure. Alot of my comic fan friends think beta ray bill is capable of speed blitzing a huge majority of characters if 'going all out' being a brutal horse face hammer wielder.. Soo I just put it there to refuse the possibility from even being offered as a answer to 'who would win'
ODE
Odekahn7399
Apoc
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
when the hell has Apoc been written like a sissy?
RAI
RaisenSenior Member
Apoc def SHOULD win.
Written out.....................Apoc prolly loses
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
Originally posted by MF DELPH Apocalypse.
👆
Originally posted by Branlor Swift when the hell has Apoc been written like a sissy?
Haters' fanfiction.
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Bill. Even a young thor would beat apoc's head in in Avengers, I bet.
ARM
armedforbattleKurt Phucking Angle
Originally posted by CosmicComet Speed blitz?
Who would speed blitz the other anyway?
Beta Ray Bill. Why.couldn't he speed blitz
THE
ThereIsHopeSenior Member
When has Apoc been written like a sissy? When hasnt he? He loses to magneto, he loses to Cable. Im an Apoc fan but from what ive heard on the forum. His history of wins is really low.
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Never lost to Magneto in 616, has beaten Cable.
Apoc fan, new poster, straight male, etc
STI
StiltmanFTWCBvF
😂
Those myths are ridiculous.
CUR
currymanSenior Member
He was looking good in Uncanny X-Force
DTM
DTMSenior Member
Id go with BRB or Thor to beat Apocalypse, personally.