DCnu Superman Pre reboot Superman Superboy Prime KC Superman Red Son Superman
Vs
Voidtry King Hyperion Classic Count Nefaria Ultraman Gladiator
Who wins?
COL
ColossusGrundyZatanna's body pillow
I wanna say team 1, due to the fact that Supes has beaten Ultraman before, and that Glads and Hyperion aren't on a Supes level
Voidtry is the wild card, but I don't think he can take 2 + supermen
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
Barring the "Void won't die unless he wants to" I'd say team 1.
LOR
LordofBrooklynSenior Member
Superboy Prime solos!
Almost.
SLA
SlaaneshThe forces of Chaos
Void is a problem if he doesn't want to die..those Supes can't really kill him....except for Prime..his pure awesomeness will prevail..he will kill Void to death..
ZF
Zack FairFanboy
He retcon punches Void into Thor and then Thoid ends up KOing himself
COL
ColossusGrundyZatanna's body pillow
Originally posted by Zack Fair He retcon punches Void into Thor and then Thoid ends up KOing himself
😂
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Team 2 wins
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Void is going to find himself outnumbered pretty quickly; it's just a question of whether the team can take him down imo.
DAR
DarkSaint85Bonified abstract
Given the PIS nature of SBP (I can punch out of the Phantom Zone! Magic does not affect me! Kryptonite does not affect me! Fingers of sunlight revive me!)I think he can.