Warpath vs Bane fully juiced up

Started by complexbrother2 pages

Warpath vs Bane fully juiced up

Warpath

vs

Bane (fully juiced up)

Depends on which Warpath this is.

One or two versions would walk all over Bane, but the most recent version got his powers reset and he's not all that strong.

He'd still beat Pre-DCnU Bane with no problems though. I don't know enough about the new one to comment though.

Two words.

Vibranium knives.

Oh yeah. I forgot about those. Bane gets julienned.

Didn't Cap just beat Warpath? Plus, it's not like Bane hasn't taken someone down outside his weight class, especially after he is juiced.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Didn't Cap just beat Warpath? Plus, it's not like Bane hasn't taken someone down outside his weight class, especially after he is juiced.

Cap has beaten Hulk, and in that same issue, he shrugged off having the entire upper portion of his armor exploding due to Gambit, who has taken down Gladiator. It's called PIS. And Cap would beat Bane even easier.

And Warpath does have legit superstrength and knives.

Bane has legit super strength as well. Depending on the venom he's on. I mean Batman tore into Superman and made him bleed on the new venom. Bane took on Batman with Superman's powers and Hourman, with super strength.

He'd still get sliced to pieces. He has no counter for Warpath's knives, which will cut and cut deep.

You're wasting your time, King. Prepman literally cums on DC comics, he loves them so much. He uses Marvel ones to wipe his butt.

😛

Only fair, the rest of the KMC does it the other way around 😛

😆

That's how it should be everywhere 😎

Warpath really should win this.

Wasnt aware that Warpath officially had his strength decreased, as I remember him being X-Forces Strong Guy, the one who hung with Juggernaut for a bit (he was probably in the Class 75 - 80 level then). How strong is this new revamped Warpath?

Cl 25 Iirc...

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're wasting your time, King. Prepman literally cums on DC comics, he loves them so much. He uses Marvel ones to wipe his butt.

😛

That is actually true. 😈

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You're wasting your time, King. Prepman literally cums on DC comics, he loves them so much. He uses Marvel ones to wipe his butt.

😛

I never realised Golgo 13 is Prepman

I'm not. It's just a rumor.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
I never realised Golgo 13 is Prepman

Don't worry, you were not the only one fooled. I had no idea at first either.

Bane gets sliced.

Warpath makes the white devil suffer for his sins, as well as those of his ancestors.