Captain Universe Vs OF Thor

Started by Golgo132 pages

Captain Universe Vs OF Thor

vs

Isn't that King Thor?

Yeah, I rushed getting the pic. Who wins?

This Cu has no feats, at all if I'm not mistaken

Is the CU power something that is passed on? If so then can we take the old CU's powers as examples? Though thats kinda bull shit cheating.

Captain Universe or Uni power as I have seen it, would be high herald and maybe low trans at best. It is suppose to amp the users abilities by 50 fold something like that, but it's not guarantee! It did amp spider man, Invisible Woman, as where it didn't that much in my eyes to Gladiator, Hulk,etc. I say OF Thor for now or stalemate!!

CU does this to Thor:

Afterward she eats a celebratory pie. 👆

Don't understand why people are so impressed by that ft.

And I don't understand why you're so impressed by that hack, Gladiator... So we're even. 👆

Originally posted by Galan007
CU does this to Thor:

Afterward she eats a celebratory pie. 👆

Lets see CU do that to someone on Thor/Silver Surfer tier, until then I say stalemate due to OF.

tbh uni power is up and down depending on the host and writer 😉

Originally posted by Galan007
And I don't understand why you're so impressed by that hack, Gladiator... So we're even. 👆

checkmate

Originally posted by Galan007
And I don't understand why you're so impressed by that hack, Gladiator... So we're even. 👆

Lol...don't pretend like you didn't like it.

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...don't pretend like you didn't like it.
Did...did you rape Galan?

Originally posted by carver9
Lol...don't pretend like you didn't like it.
Woah, bro.

reported.

Originally posted by Galan007
Woah, bro.

reported.

😂 😂

It's not rape if you were conscious, right? 😕

Originally posted by janus77
It's not rape if you were conscious, right? 😕
janus is obviously an accomplished rapist. 👆

Originally posted by Mindset
janus is obviously an accomplished rapist. 👆

😎 😕 😮‍💨 😕

Originally posted by pym-ftw
This Cu has no feats, at all if I'm not mistaken
Wait a minute! Isn't having Big Starry Boobs a "feat"?
Just curious.

Originally posted by Horrificus
Wait a minute! Isn't having Big Starry Boobs a "feat"?
Just curious.

You mean her FEET, they dont count.