If they had Laurie, they might recreate their victory against the simulated Hulk.
As for this roster, the only threats are the girls. Mercury and Dust don't care about physical damage. X-23 can heal, although she is vulnerable. That said, they lack offense and are susceptible to BFR(minus Dust I guess).
The key is Loa. On paper, she might solo unless thunder claps still affect her. Then again, he may have faced something similar before. This is Hulk we're talking about, so feel free to chime in if you have something on that.
Originally posted by StyleTimeelixir negating his HF so that load and whither can put the hurt on him while the rest run interference and keep him from smashing them.
If they had Laurie, they might recreate their victory against the simulated Hulk.As for this roster, the only threats are the girls. Mercury and Dust don't care about physical damage. X-23 can heal, although she is vulnerable. That said, they lack offense and are susceptible to BFR(minus Dust I guess).
The key is Loa. On paper, she might solo unless thunder claps still affect her. Then again, he may have faced something similar before. This is Hulk we're talking about, so feel free to chime in if you have something on that.
Originally posted by 753
elixir negating his HF so that load and whither can put the hurt on him while the rest run interference and keep him from smashing them.
If Loa(or Dust I guess) can't make it happen, I'm wondering what the team will do honestly.
Originally posted by armedforbattle
Am I the only one who is confused by this sentence 😕
Originally posted by StyleTimethats just the thing, if the other wail on him to keep him bsuy they can allow elixir/whither the opportunities to touch him a couple of times and do their thing. heellion could provide force-fields and recently elixir has showed he doesnt need to touch someone to affect him.
I thought about that, but he'd kill Wither/Elixir before they could do anything. A hard thunder clap would take a good chunk of this team out honestly.If Loa(or Dust I guess) can't make it happen, I'm wondering what the team will do honestly.
I think he's talking about the time they appeared. They showed up before the "current" youngsters like Hope, but they were there after the New Mutants. They're kinda old and new.
Originally posted by 753
thats just the thing, if the other wail on him to keep him bsuy they can allow elixir/whither the opportunities to touch him a couple of times and do their thing. heellion could provide force-fields and recently elixir has showed he doesnt need to touch someone to affect him.
I'm interested in Elixir's new ranged attack though. When did this happen?
Originally posted by leonidas
x-men take him. too much versatility if they fight well together. hulk would likely take out a bunch of them though before he went down.