Just to get an idea of where the forum stands. No BFR
1. 1/10
2. 6/10
3. 10/10
GAL
Galan007|Quantum Observer|
With just physical strength, or are other exotic powers allowed?
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Alfred.
Bat-cow.
Damian Wayne.
osheet
JUG
juggermanSenior Member
Batman
Batman
Batman
BLU
bluewaterriderSenior Member
Charles Xavier.
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Originally posted by juggerman Batman
Batman
Batman
Overkill.
BS
Branlor SwiftDead
Punisher
Daredevil
Batman
753
753Senior Member
Originally posted by Galan007 With just physical strength, or are other exotic powers allowed?
lets keep this a brawler/blaster affair. he must be put down by sheer power output, but this need not be in the form of punches
ARM
armedforbattleKurt Phucking Angle
Originally posted by juggerman Batman
Batman
Batman
How is he the weakest? Isn't batman like Top tier Sky father?
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Originally posted by 753 lets keep this a brawler/blaster affair. he must be put down by sheer power output, but this need not be in the form of punches
Originally posted by abhilegend Alfred.
Bat-cow.
Damian Wayne.
osheet
CAR
carver9Senior Member
With the settings, Odin/Zeus
753
753Senior Member
Originally posted by abhilegend
oh you should definitely take a look at the recent thread list
SIA
Sin I AMMadame Mort
blink
classic thor
silver surfer
ABH
abhilegendPrince of All Saiyans
Originally posted by 753 oh you should definitely take a look at the recent thread list
Should I?
NWG
nwg202Senior Member
Blink
753
753Senior Member
any other takers?
GEC
Gecko4lifSenior Member
Hank pym
EM
Endless MikeSqirrel Girl fanboy
Dr. Doom
MAG
MagnonSenior Member
Loa beats him 10/10, I'm just not sure if she's the weakest one to do so.
H1A
h1a8Senior Member
I don't think Odin or Zeus can do it. So I go with SBP (at his best). But not sure that's enough tbh