Superman Apollo Supergirl Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter Superboy Power Girl
vs
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Hyperion Namor Colossus Ms. Marvel Thing Captain Britain Iron Man
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Serious?
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
I think it's a good fight. Superboy being a weak link for team Superman. Same with PG.
DIE
DiesldudeSenior Member
Sorry man, this is spite. Kryptonian a vs a team with iron man, thing and colossus? Even Namor, lol
MAR
Martian_mindtelepathy+debates+=Pwned
The spite is strong in this one...
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Originally posted by Golgo13 I think it's a good fight. Superboy being a weak link for team Superman. Same with PG.
PG isn't a weak link against most of team 2.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
Originally posted by Diesldude Sorry man, this is spite. Kryptonian a vs a team with iron man, thing and colossus? Even Namor, lol
Colossus has taken it to Gladiator and Ben can hold his own. What has DCnU PG or Superboy done that is in their league?
CC
Caps ConscienceSenior Member
Team One. There is no answer for MM.
LF
Lord FeronSenior Member
Originally posted by Diesldude Sorry man, this is spite. Kryptonian a vs a team with iron man, thing and colossus? Even Namor, lol
Yup, you got a team of legit mid to top heralds v.s. hype and a bunch of low heralds (at best) and high metas lol.
JUG
juggermanSenior Member
Originally posted by Caps Conscience Team One. There is no answer for MM.
Someone lights a match
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
If only that actually worked...
BYR
byrdgang21byrd's da word
Team DC easy!
CEL
celestialbodiesSenior Member
I looked at Team 1 and then at Team 2, and all I can do is shake my head because honestly if this is one of the most unbalanced threads I've ever seen.
NEW
NewjakI am Beyond Power
This match up is so one-sided I'm thinking of closing for spite.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
I don't recall asking for a parrot.
NEW
NewjakI am Beyond Power
Where do you mention closing this thread down uhuh
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
It was implied!
BBR
bbrem123Senior Member
wtf to this thread...team one in a shit stomp
NEW
NewjakI am Beyond Power
Originally posted by -Pr- It was implied!
Parrots can't talk implied, point me uhuh
And why haven't you closed this down yet? You were first mod on site. 😛