Sonic vs. Blurr vs. Flash

Started by TXP1011 pagesPoll

Who do you choose?

Sonic vs. Blurr vs. Flash

In general, who would win in one of the following categories(racing, fighting; head-to-head, and powers&abilities): DC comics Flash, Sonic the hedgehog, or Transformers Animated Blurr? If you dont like the listed continuities for any of the characters, mention your preferred continuity; but make sure it is one of the characters listed above. Keep in mind that you can make multiple choices in the poll. The poll ends 55 days from today.

Flash>>>>>>>>>>...............

Sonic is barely a mach 1 speedster

Idk anything about the TF animated verse

Originally posted by pym-ftw
Flash>>>>>>>>>>...............

Sonic is barely a mach 1 speedster

Idk anything about the TF animated verse

Some versions of Sonic go well past mach 1, but still not near Flash.

And Blurr's probably just a few hundred MPH. He's faster than any other Transformer, but he's not that crazy.

The seekers have flown from earth to cybertron in hours, they are much faster...

Sonics highest feat is going 1/3 of mach one in the games... I'm going by his theme song/ possible hyperbole...

Blurr last. Sonic 2nd. Flash wins without even trying.

Originally posted by pym-ftw
The seekers have flown from earth to cybertron in hours, they are much faster...

I'm pretty sure via transwarp or whatever. In atmo they aren't that fast


Sonics highest feat is going 1/3 of mach one in the games... I'm going by his theme song/ possible hyperbole...

The opening credits of SonicSatAM has him make a shockwave in the air, so I'd say that's a definite sign of mach.

The comics definitely have higher than that too. One has him truly take off the limits and go something like a few hundred miles in under a minute.

When I saw blur I thought it was this guy at first until reading the first post

Originally posted by Q99

The comics definitely have higher than that too. One has him truly take off the limits and go something like a few hundred miles in under a minute.

eh...i don't like the Artist for that unneeded scan...power rings=Limit...also Sonic SatAm Rocks

About Transformers: Animated Blurr

Out of curiosity, have any of you seen this?

www dot youtube dot com slash watch?v=xvAnIuHU4ko

I don't know if it's possible to do calculations, but I will try to clock the speed (soon; based off of data from the interwebs).

Just need to know how long Blurr took to reach Cybertron, how far away Cybertron was from fictional Earth, and how far away the fictional Moon is away from the fictional Earth. May also need to account for the fact that Blurr's run happens over the course of two episodes; need to account for passage of time indicated in the episodes.

In other words, I will be back in a few days...

It still wouldn't be anywhere near Flash's best 👆

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
It still wouldn't be anywhere near Flash's best 👆
This.

Sonic is I think a better match-up for Classic Quicksilver.

Excluding amps/power-ups like Ultra/Super/Hyper Sonic, Sonic has a few [comic] feats which suggest that he can move well beyond mach, when need be...

Here Sonic states that he's faster than light:
http://i.imgur.com/SqnTFai.jpg

Races around the world several times in the space of a single panel:
http://i.imgur.com/VSKOYks.jpg

And finally, base Sonic speeds himself up to such a level that time around him slows to almost a standstill:
http://i.imgur.com/cXq9mx5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7wI7OKY.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/KbkVvT2.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/VRvzNSu.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/gLqmoEU.jpg

If we're counting Sonic's amped states and whatnot, then he can challenge Flash.

Sonic, yes. Not Blurr, though.

👆

Sonic omniversally stomps flash and blurr 10/10

Road runner trumps all

Speedy Gonzales ftw

Sonic may have a same speed as flash with a help from his super form but still it would exhaust him pretty much while Flash just laugh and is still being faster.

I don't know about blurr that much so i'll leave this one to the guy below me.

As it stands, I think The Flash is the fastest one. Now to assign second place title...