DC Cosmics (Firestorm) vs. Marvel Heralds (Fallen One)

Started by aztec1 pages

DC Cosmics (Firestorm) vs. Marvel Heralds (Fallen One)

The DC characters are Pre-Reboot.

1. In character
2. Bloodlusted

Firestorm - Ronnie
Hal Jordan
Maxima
Starfire
Orion

vs.

The Fallen One
Silver Surfer
Stardust
Nova
Drax

Marvel 6/12 out of 10.

Team 2.

Team 1.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 1.

Of course you would vote DC. I despise you

I'm leaning towards Marvel slightly. The Fallen One needs more feats but from what I read, he's quite powerful.

The DC team doesn't have an answer to SS or Stardust. I know someone is going to come in here and say Orion this and Orion that but Orion mostly just acts like a brick. SS uses his exotic powers more often than anyone on the DC team, and Orion would be out of character is he did anything other than just punch really hard.

Orion and hal are an answer. Plus nova and fallen one are weak links.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Plus nova are weak links.

No.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Orion and hal are an answer. Plus nova and fallen one are weak links.

In a non pis fight, as battlezone fights are supposed to be, what does Orion or Hal bring to the table that can take down Stardust and Surfer?

Astro force and boxing gloves.

Originally posted by Golgo13
Astro force and boxing gloves.

What percentage of the comics you own are DC?

Originally posted by Raisen
What percentage of the comics you own are DC?

50/50.

Originally posted by Raisen
The DC team doesn't have an answer to SS or Stardust. I know someone is going to come in here and say Orion this and Orion that but Orion mostly just acts like a brick. SS uses his exotic powers more often than anyone on the DC team, and Orion would be out of character is he did anything other than just punch really hard.

Really? I thought surfer acts as brick more often than not. Maybe you own some unique surfer comics that nobody else does.

I thought a "brick" was a character that used HtH as their main method of combat... Surfer doesn't fall into that category.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought a "brick" was a character that used HtH as their main method of combat... Surfer doesn't fall into that category.

H2H with energy blasts mixed.

Originally posted by Endless Mike
I thought a "brick" was a character that used HtH as their main method of combat... Surfer doesn't fall into that category.

Surfer is not a brick at all, Ahbi is just trying to discredit my statment

Originally posted by Raisen
Surfer is not a brick at all, Ahbi is just trying to discredit my statment

😂

Originally posted by Raisen
In a non pis fight, as battlezone fights are supposed to be, what does Orion or Hal bring to the table that can take down Stardust and Surfer?

It's called a mother Box. it's a living computer that acts independently of Orion to protect him and has every power that SS has. It can heal him from anything, matter manipulate, use TP, TK, create force fields, and votex's to anywhere, is linked to the source and has knowledge as a result. That combined with the astro force and his harness ( and you can't say he doesn't use both unless you've read SFA of his comics)

Ohh for the record, I'm not saying team one wins. IMO Starfire and Hal Jordan are weak links