I dont do logic Lobo vs

Started by googol1 pages

I dont do logic Lobo vs

Lobo(I dont do logic mode) Tries to eat the following guys, can he heat them?(Cheew no swollowing)

each guy will Curl up into a ball

WBH
Thor
Hal Jordan(GL Shields Up at max)
Superman
Classic Juggernaut(Shields Up)
Asguardian Destroyer
FP Kuurth
Thanos(TI)
Zeus
DP Tyrant

Gauntlet

can the main man eat these guys?

GTFO

Originally posted by iceman24567
GTFO

Originally posted by iceman24567
GTFO
why? is he bound by forum rules?

is this something Lobo is known for?

Originally posted by Oliver North
is this something Lobo is known for?
to eat people?

Ha

Originally posted by googol
to eat people?

what else could I possibly have been referencing?

Originally posted by Oliver North
what else could I possibly have been referencing?
the entire "I dont do logic"

ok, let me rephrase then:

Does Lobo eat people often? Is it something he has ever done?

Nope.

I don't think Lobo even eats. He's immortal, so no fear of starving to death, and eating would take time away from drinking and fighting. 😉

Wow this is stupid.

LOBO has gone cannibal several times.

And HE wins this thread no prob...and yes... SevenShackles...it is stupid.

But what can you expect when someone puts Thor in a thread.

He sets a full spread and he and everyone else chows down on Thor.

stops at 1. wbh farts in his mouth and explodes him.

Originally posted by Oliver North
is this something Lobo is known for?

He's no doubt referencing an event where Lobo took a city, compressed it into a bite size ball, and then ate it.

It's in his respect thread, I'm sure.

Originally posted by Cogito
He's no doubt referencing an event where Lobo took a city, compressed it into a bite size ball, and then ate it.

It's in his respect thread, I'm sure.

Somebody at KMC gave LOBO a Respect thread? 😆

This thread rocks! LMAO

Originally posted by h1a8
This thread rocks! LMAO

dots

No...just no. lol