Kismet Superman & DOV Captain Marvel Vs RK Thor & WB Hulk

Started by Golgo132 pages

Kismet Superman & DOV Captain Marvel Vs RK Thor & WB Hulk

&

vs


&

The fact you think team 2 has a chance boggles the mind

Dov cm stalemated the specter don't know much about that superman but any supes can at least keep hulk in check and really I hate to say it but its a two on one rkthor is raw power but his durability is garbage as always hell be one shotted in seconds the wbhulk will be alone

well, imo, WB Hulk does not belong in this match. I think team one will absolutely slaughter team two because it seems to be 2 on one.

Lol

Really...

Team Thor wins.

thor needs a better partner. However im really curious to see how dov billy would fair against RKT.

Team 1 stomps. Hulk is the weak link here.

Team one destroys them lol.

Originally posted by zeel
thor needs a better partner. However im really curious to see how dov billy would fair against RKT.
Thor would simply sever the connection.

Originally posted by zeel
thor needs a better partner. However im really curious to see how dov billy would fair against RKT.

How about we ad Trion Juggernaut?

Originally posted by Golgo13
How about we ad Trion Juggernaut?
Isn't it too late to thread tamper ?

t2

Originally posted by guy222
t2

You don't think I need to replace anyone? 😖hifty:

Originally posted by Golgo13
You don't think I need to replace anyone? 😖hifty:
Quan and Guy against the world. I like our odds.

RKT solos

Originally posted by stan5677
RKT solos
I agree.

Originally posted by stan5677
RKT solos

How?

Originally posted by Golgo13
How?
Magic.