Well that's because it's Logan. He's like Captain America when he punches out Hulk, or Batman when he actually kicks Darkseid and makes him bleed. It's PIS, but he's the good guy so it happens. But the only time Logan actually beat Omega Red, he needed the Muramasa Blade to kill him.
After being tortured for months or years to see how powerful his healing factor was, Omega Red was beating down Wolverine and Colossus at the same time. It took a BFR from Nightcrawler to get them the win.
Peak Venom was able to toss a ****ing merry-go-round (thats the big slow wheel thing yeah?) at spider man. I don't see OR doing that. But I also don't think strength is the key to winning. But I have a feeling his symbiote will provide him with a high level of immunity against spores and life force drain. But if not.. then OR takes it.
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Peak Venom was able to toss a ****ing merry-go-round (thats the big slow wheel thing yeah?) at spider man. I don't see OR doing that. But I also don't think strength is the key to winning. But I have a feeling his symbiote will provide him with a high level of immunity against spores and life force drain. But if not.. then OR takes it.
pretty much what i was thinking