Which Bot is HOT!!!

Started by Scarlet3152 pages

Which Bot is HOT!!!

Don't get me wrong i love human women, but thanks to the creative writers of comics there are some female androids whom are equally nice. Anyway which bot is the most appealing.

Female ultron
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-p5ZICm3W8mw/TlekB8VAwVI/AAAAAAAABZQ/p7nQpyU-Ups/s1600/Female_ultron_2%255B1%255D.jpg

Aya
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Green+lantern+aya&um=1&hl=en&newwindow=1&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=GiztqERsxeR3DM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/aya/4005-83912/&docid=vauPJzf7Sj1OSM&imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58339/2634621-aya__1_.png&w=365&h=541&ei=MCJXUd6mCoeG0QG8kIG4Cg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:12,s:0,i:120&iact=rc&dur=1209&page=1&tbnh=195&tbnw=150&start=0&ndsp=19&tx=92&ty=86&biw=1280&bih=622

Android 18
http://www.xantai.com/android-18-dragon-ball-females-photo-31560960-fanpop-fanclubs-xantai/images6.fanpop.com*image*photos*32900000*Sexy-Android-18-dragon-ball-females-32948071-900-1350.jpg/

Naked Jan

Re: Which Bot is HOT!!!

Originally posted by Scarlet315
Aya
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Green+lantern+aya&um=1&hl=en&newwindow=1&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=GiztqERsxeR3DM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/aya/4005-83912/&docid=vauPJzf7Sj1OSM&imgurl=http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/5/58339/2634621-aya__1_.png&w=365&h=541&ei=MCJXUd6mCoeG0QG8kIG4Cg&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:12,s:0,i:120&iact=rc&dur=1209&page=1&tbnh=195&tbnw=150&start=0&ndsp=19&tx=92&ty=86&biw=1280&bih=622
Dafuque is wrong with you son?

Re: Re: Which Bot is HOT!!!

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Dafuque is wrong with you son?
😆

Poor guy....
😂

Xj-9.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Dafuque is wrong with you son?

😆 😆 😆

im bored man

Never liked Jan and wouldn't even attempt to flirt with Ultron no matter the chassis. Aya...really?..no that bit of awkward Willpower Whale can stay right where it is.. Far away from me.

I dont mind the violent blonde Asian android. Has all the working parts, doesn't age and has..feeeeelings. Worst case scenario she breaks my limbs for flirting with her or turns me into a fine ash. Best case scenario I have a girlfriend who can level mountains with a gesture. Works better than the other two options. 👆

My favourite, is....Inga

Being that she can change her head to look like anyone you want I think she's an automatic win.

Not too bad as a bodyguard/accomplice either

Creepy that anyone would find a DBZ character attractive.

I vote for Annie.... Rulk's chick was pretty hot.

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Creepy that anyone would find a DBZ character attractive.

I vote for Annie.... Rulk's chick was pretty hot.


😂 Aya looks like some sort of scifi themed blowup doll and I wouldn't look twice at anything that has Ultron in it's name (I never liked Janet either so that doesn't help things) What else am I left with!?!

Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Creepy that anyone would find a DBZ character attractive.

I vote for Annie.... Rulk's chick was pretty hot.

Ok, so this:

is just creepy?

but a muscular blood red chick is just mm mm mmmm right?

Which Bot is HOT!!!

Don't get me wrong i love human women, but thanks to the creative writers of comics there are some female androids whom are equally nice. Anyway which bot is the most appealing.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Biscuits alive!!!!!!

You're perving over comic female androids??? You need to get out more, my son.

Now if you were talking about the Balck Cat or Wonder Woman, I could relate to that.

Originally posted by Damborgson
Ok, so this:

is just creepy?

but a muscular blood red chick is just mm mm mmmm right?

sigh.

miss the days of using bulma for fan-service.

Originally posted by CosmicComet
sigh.

miss the days of using bulma for fan-service.

It was a simpler time. A better time.

Won't touch Janet-Ultron but I do find Ladytron oddly alluring

Android 18 looks like a guy...

Originally posted by curryman
Android 18 looks like a guy...

Better shut youre whore mouth before i hunt you down. 😠

Originally posted by curryman
Android 18 looks like a guy...

Yeah, like her twin brother Android 17 perhaps? 😮‍💨