Originally posted by KingD19
I'm pretty sure even at his largest, Atom Smasher wasn't shown to be as strong as Ben. And I think his heart starts to give out as he gets bigger.
He can grow upto 60ft without problems and he is stuck in a 20ft battleground so I don't think he will have any complications.
Also At 60ft he was strong enough to knock out Power Girl with a single stomp, and easily decimated most of the JSA during "Black Reign" (so shown stronger than Ben) also has taken shots at BlackAdam. Can't remember if he did much damage but I remember seeing it 😄
Originally posted by KingD19
I remember the fight against Black Adam. He got wrecked, and Adam felt guilty because they were really good friends.And him ko'ing Power Girl sounds like PIS. As she's pretty much Superman level, and holds her own and even wins against people in his league. And Smasher isn't in that league.
I'll see if I can find scans of the fight in question with power girl and JSA but still atom smasher/Nuklon has been shown to be rather capable and even if it's not a stomp he should still win.
Oh he is also openly Jewish, that's as good as another superpower 😮💨
Originally posted by SevenShackles
He can grow upto 60ft without problems and he is stuck in a 20ft battleground so I don't think he will have any complications.
Also At 60ft he was strong enough to knock out Power Girl with a single stomp, and easily decimated most of the JSA during "Black Reign" (so shown stronger than Ben) also has taken shots at BlackAdam. Can't remember if he did much damage but I remember seeing it 😄
His strength at base size is about 70 tonnes as I recall. This does increase a little as he get's larger. Even so he isn't IMO stronger than Ben.
He can however strike with blows more powerful than his actual strength because of his other power. Al can alter his molecular density to become intangible or more durable. he can also alter his mass. Thta's how he's able to lay blows on the likes of BA and PG and "rock them". I imagine he reduces his mass while swinging the punch to get more speed and then increases it as it's about to hit to increase the impact/impulse. Sort of like a watered down weaker version of Infinite mass punch ( since it's not infinite). He has punched BA through a skylight in BA's early days as a JSA member. Plus as mentioned his showings in Black reign and 52. he hasn't shown the altering his density bit since his JLA days ( presumably either due to his almost cameo appearances since or just lack of knowledge of writers as nothing has removed it). In his Last JSA run however when BA comes to him to help him with Kandaq BA clearly stated he sensed Al altering his mass ready to strike.
I'd say he can definitely lay some blows on Ben that would do some damage but I doubt he could use it constantly in battle when countering an opponent. It would require hit getting the first blow and keeping Ben on the back foot so to speak. Ben's too experienced a fighter to not be able to react quicker than the type of thing Al can do to put him down if he has time.
Originally posted by KingD19
Ben has beaten up monsters three times that tall before.
Originally posted by Golgo13
How long was atom wrestling the spectre?
Struggling to find scans of atom smasher sadly.