hulk vs captain marvel

Started by marcssands142 pages

hulk vs captain marvel

this is marvel captain marvel. who wns?

Welcome junior member lol.....thank you for the never done before thread 🙂

What I want to do to this thread:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2784474-captain_marvel__2___page_21.jpg
But I lack the scans and the hulk never gives me his back. flex

@Seven...

You must forgot the part where Hulk wasn't paying him any attention when Marvell blitzed him.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel13.jpg.html

You must also forgot the part where Hulk reversed the blitz putting Marvell in a choke hold and Marvell had to revert himself to a form that Hulk recognized because he was unable to get from Hulks grip?

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel14.jpg.html

Let's not forget this beauty...Hulk powering through his attack.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel12.jpg.html

Originally posted by carver9
@Seven...

You must forgot the part where Hulk wasn't paying him any attention when Marvell blitzed him.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel13.jpg.html

You must also forgot the part where Hulk reversed the blitz putting Marvell in a choke hold and Marvell had to revert himself to a form that Hulk recognized because he was unable to get from Hulks grip?

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel14.jpg.html

Let's not forget this beauty...Hulk powering through his attack.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel12.jpg.html

You do realise Seven meant no harm right?

Originally posted by carver9
@Seven...

You must forgot the part where Hulk wasn't paying him any attention when Marvell blitzed him.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel13.jpg.html

You must also forgot the part where Hulk reversed the blitz putting Marvell in a choke hold and Marvell had to revert himself to a form that Hulk recognized because he was unable to get from Hulks grip?

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel14.jpg.html

Let's not forget this beauty...Hulk powering through his attack.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel12.jpg.html


Carver your links stink!
Why are they all mobile pages?

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel12.jpg.html
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel13.jpg.html
http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel14.jpg.html

Originally posted by carver9
@Seven...

You must forgot the part where Hulk wasn't paying him any attention when Marvell blitzed him.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel13.jpg.html

You must also forgot the part where Hulk reversed the blitz putting Marvell in a choke hold and Marvell had to revert himself to a form that Hulk recognized because he was unable to get from Hulks grip?

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel14.jpg.html

Let's not forget this beauty...Hulk powering through his attack.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel12.jpg.html


Nice, I remember this version of captain marvel not doing well and was trying to just be a little humorous 😄
how did Hulk do agasint the original captain Marvel? I can't recall their fight but I remember they did. (hope I'm remembering correctly lol)

Originally posted by SevenShackles
Nice, I remember this version of captain marvel not doing well and was trying to just be a little humorous 😄
how did Hulk do agasint the original captain Marvel? I can't recall their fight but I remember they did. (hope I'm remembering correctly lol)

Yeah, they fought. The first encounter, Hulk koed him with a pimp slap...the second time they fought, Hulk dropped him by clapping his hands together...the 3rd time, Cap decided not to take the physical approach and reason with Hulk, making him see he wasn't the true enemy.

I can post the scans later.

^^ thanks 👆

Hulk taking Captain Marvell out with a pimp slap. Cap also commenting on Hulks speed. If you are unable to see these scans, please let me know.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel02.jpg.html

Hulk takes him out yet again with a single shot.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel05.jpg.html

Hulk taking him out with a clap of his hands.

http://m388.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/OneDumbG0/Hulk%20Fights%20A-E/HulkvsCaptainMarvel08.jpg.html

Will post the entire fight later. At work.

Hulk, convincingly.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk, convincingly.

Pretty much.

Originally posted by SevenShackles
What I want to do to this thread:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/11/117443/2784474-captain_marvel__2___page_21.jpg
But I lack the scans and the hulk never gives me his back. flex

Cosmic Prostate Exam for the win! 😄

Carol is CM now.

She beats the dumb Hulk just as easily as she pwned WWH Skrull.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carol is CM now.

She beats the dumb Hulk just as easily as she pwned WWH Skrull.


Scan?

Originally posted by abhilegend
Scan?

Ms. Marvel book, one of the Secret Invasion tie-ins.

He suffocates on the next page.

I remember those issues. Dat art.

Hulk wins here IMO.

Ahh Carol..so sexy....ahem! uhh well Hulk wins but yea that art....ass....