daredevil vs the joker

Started by blade310922 pages

daredevil vs the joker

Who will win between daredevil and the joker?

Um..

Re: daredevil vs the joker

Originally posted by blade31092
Who will win between daredevil and the joker?

Unless there is prep, DD every single time.

Originally posted by SamZED
Um..

I know what you're thinking. Matt battled the Original Jester, while Spiderman got his ass handed to him by a wannabe Jester. Joker in comparison would be a piece of cake for Murdock 😛

Re: Re: daredevil vs the joker

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Unless there is prep, DD every single time.

I know what you're thinking. Matt battled the Original Jester, while Spiderman got his ass handed to him by a wannabe Jester. Joker in comparison would be a piece of cake for Murdock 😛

Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking.😬

Lawl.

Matt beats the shit out of him.

Re: Re: Re: daredevil vs the joker

Originally posted by SamZED
Yes. That's exactly what I was thinking.😬

Hard to forget Parker's defeat at the hands of just some random guy who decided to dress up as a z-list villain (that also happens to be a ripoff, more or less)

haw-som

Re: Re: Re: Re: daredevil vs the joker

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Hard to forget Parker's defeat at the hands of just some random guy who decided to dress up as a z-list villain (that also happens to be a ripoff, more or less)

haw-som

You have read Jester's last appearance, haven't you? 😒

Superior? No, but I heard Otto brutalized him and his pal. Why?

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Superior? No, but I heard Otto brutalized him and his pal. Why?
Because I'll brutalize you if you don't shut it, that's why. 😒

😛

Without prep joke gets beat stupid.

joker actually is cool sometimes but am I alone in thinking he is a cornball villain?

Originally posted by Raisen
joker actually is cool sometimes but am I alone in thinking he is a cornball villain?

Cornball has given way to twisted and sick in the last couple of years. I don't see anything about him now that could fall into cornball, not alot anyway.

Originally posted by SamZED
Because I'll brutalize you if you don't shut it, that's why. 😒

😛

At least buy me a dinner first... 😍

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
At least buy me a dinner first... 😍
😆

Ok. 😮

Originally posted by Raisen
joker actually is cool sometimes but am I alone in thinking he is a cornball villain?

The Riddler is a cornball, not the Joker.

Originally posted by Stoic
The Riddler is a cornball, not the Joker.

most of batman's villains are cornballs: penguin, mr. freeze, riddler etc.

Originally posted by Raisen
most of batman's villains are cornballs: penguin, mr. freeze, riddler etc.

I agree but Victor is one of the cool ones, pardon the pun.

Originally posted by Stoic
I agree but Victor is one of the cool ones, pardon the pun.

lol. speaking of cornballs...........that was a cornball joke

DD solidly. You dont need to be Batman level to beat the Joker. Id pick many people less than Batman to be able to defeat Joker, most quite solidly, like DD here.

DD whoopin ass all over the place!