Caitlin Fairchild Vs Luke Cage

Started by Golgo131 pages

Caitlin Fairchild Vs Luke Cage

Who wins?

cage

Cait would bust him like a balloon.

Depends on what Caitlin we're talking here.

DCnU.

Originally posted by StyleTime
Depends on what Caitlin we're talking here.

This is true. But since the new version has so little in way of feats, I was thinking about the Gen 13 Fairchild.

Avatar of Bendis Cage wins

I see WS Caitlin on equal footing with She-Hulk, myself. Not sure where I would put DCnU Caitlin. She seems pretty durable and strong from Superboy's confrontation.

Can Caitlin survive nukes?

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Can Caitlin survive nukes?

Cage can?

Originally posted by Oliver North
Cage can?

Yes, unfortunately.

makes ya wonder where this is gonna stop

Cage.

Bendis Cage wins. Any other Cage loses.

Originally posted by Stoic
This is true. But since the new version has so little in way of feats, I was thinking about the Gen 13 Fairchild.

I meant the "other" WS one. Gen 13 actually did a full on reboot after the Worldstorm debacle. New Caitlin was still technically Wildstorm, but seemed pretty toned down.

Then again, I quit reading around the time Gail Simone left the book. Maybe she got some better feats down the road.

Old school Caitlin wins though. Excluding maybe Bendisforce Cage.

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes, unfortunately.

WTF? Explain how/when this crap happened. Was this recently?

Originally posted by zopzop
WTF? Explain how/when this crap happened. Was this recently?

Age of Ultron.

Cage survived being in the middle of a nuke, found a ship to fly out of New York, made it to the Savage Land before crashing, and then crawled miles until he met Ka-Zar. He was near death and close to dying, but the fact he survived all of that is ludicrous.

Conversely, She-Hulk gets shot in the head by an Ultron drone and is presumably dead.

So, is AOU any good?

It's not what I was expecting from Bendis. It's basically a bunch of exposition with some random feats thrown in there for shock value. As of now, I'd say his Heroic Age arc that foreshadowed Age of Ultron is better. Which is a shame because the dude can write a good book.