Sentry vs Hyperion vs Blue Marvel

Started by armedforbattle1 pages

Sentry vs Hyperion vs Blue Marvel

No Void Sentry

No prep or BFR
In character

Void,Hype,Bob,BM imho

At average I'm picking Adam, although Sentry is likely the most powerful hero type character ever (arguable of course). When Bob is on his game I wouldn't doubt that he was able to hold off Galactus alone. Hyperion just hasn't done enough for me to feel like he's as powerful. I mean it takes more than one feat to do it for me.

Originally posted by Stoic
At average I'm picking Adam, although Sentry is likely the most powerful hero type character ever (arguable of course). When Bob is on his game I wouldn't doubt that he was able to hold off Galactus alone. Hyperion just hasn't done enough for me to feel like he's as powerful. I mean it takes more than one feat to do it for me.

sentry is the most powerful here and im in agreement he could defeat galactus if given the proper mindset and im glad someone else agrees to this but sentry with no void is still the strongest here by a considerable amount id say bm second just because of the track record vs new hyperion he has one major durablity feat and thats all so

sentry>bm>hype

Originally posted by Stoic
At average I'm picking Adam, although Sentry is likely the most powerful hero type character ever (arguable of course). When Bob is on his game I wouldn't doubt that he was able to hold off Galactus alone. Hyperion just hasn't done enough for me to feel like he's as powerful. I mean it takes more than one feat to do it for me.
Fite me irl

i like to fight 🙂

This pedo...

Originally posted by Mindset
This pedo...

i dont know what that means 😱

Sentry wins

Sentry wins.

Originally posted by yaadaveyaa
i dont know what that means 😱

it's an acronym

Person
Exhibiting
Dominance
Over

It's usually used to describe someone who is a good fighter or debater. I don't think it describes you. You're definitely not a Pedo

does anybody have a detailed, accurate description of BM's power-set?

Originally posted by Raisen
it's an acronym

Person
Exhibiting
Dominance
Over

It's usually used to describe someone who is a good fighter or debater. I don't think it describes you. You're definitely not a Pedo

have fun in hell Raisen! 😆

Originally posted by Horrificus
have fun in hell Raisen! 😆

you know what's going on then

Originally posted by Horrificus
does anybody have a detailed, accurate description of BM's power-set?

He fought and beat Hyperion before. Didn't he?

Originally posted by armedforbattle
He fought and beat Hyperion before. Didn't he?
I'm not sure.
I know his power comes from tapping a black hole (heh heh), but I don't know if that was ever expanded upon a little more or not. The power of black holes is potentially above-top-tier, depending on how he is written and how it is described.

Originally posted by Horrificus
tapping a black hole (heh heh)

😂

Originally posted by armedforbattle
He fought and beat Hyperion before. Didn't he?

He fought and beat King Hyperion, the most powerful version seen up until the new one.

And his power is the generation and manipulation of anti-matter. He's got all the flying brick powers. Flight, strength, invulnerability, speed, etc... He's also got energy manipulation powers and has blasts, and can even make shields I believe.

Originally posted by KingD19
He fought and beat King Hyperion, the most powerful version seen up until the new one.

And his power is the generation and manipulation of anti-matter. He's got all the flying brick powers. Flight, strength, invulnerability, speed, etc... He's also got energy manipulation powers and has blasts, and can even make shields I believe.

what about black holes?
can he tap them? and how often does he get to tap black holes?
just curious.

heh heh.
man, i can do this all night. 😄

Sentry