Popeye vs Captain America.

Started by Perceiver11 pages

Popeye vs Captain America.

Neither has prep time, Popeye goes in after having eaten one can of spinach and has two in reserve. Cap of course has has shield.

vs

Popeye and its not close

Popeye would destroy captain America no contest, no issues just a straight up spinach fueled massacre.

Popeye has feats on par with Golden Age Superman.

Popeye trashes here.

Originally posted by Dolos
Popeye has feats on par with Golden Age Superman.

Popeye trashes here.

I think you mean Silver Age or Pre Crisis.

Originally posted by TheHulk
I think you mean Silver Age or Pre Crisis.

😮‍💨

Originally posted by TheHulk
I think you mean Silver Age or Pre Crisis.
No I don't think Popeye ever survived the big bang.

Even post-crisis Superman had better feats than Marvel Skyfather tier Cosmics, much better than Popeye.

Originally posted by Dolos
No I don't think Popeye ever survived the big bang.

Even modern Superman has better feats than Marvel tier cosmics.

Seriously? Which Golden Age Superman are talking about? The Gold god Superman(Superman 1 million) or the one that leaps not fly and can only lift cars over his shoulders?

Originally posted by Dolos
No I don't think Popeye ever survived the big bang.

Even post-crisis Superman had better feats than Marvel Skyfather tier Cosmics, much better than Popeye.

Originally posted by TheHulk
Seriously? Which Golden Age Superman are talking about? The Gold god Superman(Superman 1 million) or the one that leaps not fly and can only lift cars over his shoulders?

The one that can lift cars over his shoulders. Superman in the first few issues of Action Comics.

Kinda like DCnU Superman in the first few issues of the new Action Comics, like Popeye, vulnerable, but still one of the strongest emerging super heroes.

Superman's always been meant as an escape, as the greatest champion man ever. Imagine growing up in the slums as a scrawny Jewish boy, what kind of man would you create that can overcome any obstacle? That is Superman.

Originally posted by Dolos
The one that can lift cars over his shoulders. Superman in the first few issues of Action Comics.

Kinda like DCnU Superman in the first few issues of the new Action Comics, like Popeye, vulnerable, but still one of the strongest emerging super heroes.

Superman's always been meant as an escape, as the greatest champion man ever. Imagine growing up in the slums as a scrawny Jewish boy, what kind of man would you create that can overcome any obstacle? That is Superman.

okay.....

Originally posted by Damborgson

Get mad if ya want.

Originally posted by Dolos
Get mad if ya want.

...

Originally posted by Damborgson
Originally posted by Damborgson
...
Originally posted by Dolos
Get mad if ya want.

My God. You're dense. 😂

I was kidding. When you took it all up the ass is when I posted it for real.

Originally posted by Damborgson
My God. You're dense. 😂

I was kidding. When you took it all up the ass is when I posted it for real.

You for realz now?

Uh oh.

Originally posted by Dolos
You for realz now?

Uh oh.

Popeye picks up a cruise liner and smacks Cap with it.

lol

I love how this thread became about Superman.

Originally posted by Dolos
The one that can lift cars over his shoulders. Superman in the first few issues of Action Comics.

Kinda like DCnU Superman in the first few issues of the new Action Comics, like Popeye, vulnerable, but still one of the strongest emerging super heroes.

Superman's always been meant as an escape, as the greatest champion man ever. Imagine growing up in the slums as a scrawny Jewish boy, what kind of man would you create that can overcome any obstacle? That is Superman.

Then you're lowballing Popeye...big time! Closed for spite against Cap.