Dormmamu gets inside the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Depowered Tyrant...

Started by TheLordofMurder1 pagesPoll

Who wins?

Dormmamu gets inside the Asgardian Destroyer and takes on Depowered Tyrant...

Dormmamu gets inside the Destroyer (serious thread this time; probaly original too) and takes on Depowered Tyrant in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins?

Flamehead wins.

doesn't need the armor

doesnt need armor

If he brings his "A" game, Dormammu wins......hard :

Otherwise, I'm going with Tyrant.

Dormammu shouldn't need the Destroyer to win this one.

Doesn't need the armor. Dormammu rocks him.

Dormammu wins.

Dormammu wins without the armor.

But... but... He cannot even destroy the mindless ones!!! 😛

Could go either way.

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But... but... He cannot even destroy the mindless ones!!! 😛
That's just part of Dorm's "I have just as many bad feats as good ones"

And then he has absolutely ridiculous feats. He ranges from abstract level to skyfather level to herald level. His average is tough to nail, but I'm a fan of the "equal to Odin" statements that he's claimed for his use on the forum.

Originally posted by zopzop
If he brings his "A" game, Dormammu wins......hard :

Otherwise, I'm going with Tyrant.

why are you even bringing this scan? dormammu did nothing to eternity here.

Originally posted by operator616
why are you even bringing this scan? dormammu did nothing to eternity here.

Dormammu was destroyed and Eternity was KOed. This is what allowed Nightmare to trap him in a coma.

Originally posted by Branlor Swift
That's just part of Dorm's "I have just as many bad feats as good ones"

And then he has absolutely ridiculous feats. He ranges from abstract level to skyfather level to herald level. His average is tough to nail, but I'm a fan of the "equal to Odin" statements that he's claimed for his use on the forum.

I know, I was just being sarcastic. 😛

Also I don't think Dormammu needs the destroyer to fight in here.

As it id with out it, I think he will win more often than not. with the destroyer is just becomes a one sided fight.

Originally posted by zopzop
Dormammu was destroyed and Eternity was KOed. This is what allowed Nightmare to trap him in a coma.

KOed, where did you get that from? and dormammu's bio states that dormammu's power was no match for eternity's in that incident.

Originally posted by Rao Kal El
But... but... He cannot even destroy the mindless ones!!! 😛
HaHaHa! 😆

That's right man!

Merciless.

Originally posted by Horrificus
HaHaHa! 😆

That's right man!

Merciless.


Don't laugh, Dormammu's lows are pathetic for a being of his stature.

He exhausted himself, IN THE DARK DIMENSION, fighting a NON Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange.

Originally posted by zopzop
Don't laugh, Dormammu's lows are pathetic for a being of his stature.

He exhausted himself, IN THE DARK DIMENSION, fighting a NON Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange.

I think you are confused zop.

I think he exhausted himself IN YOUR DARK DIMENSION. 😆