Originally posted by -Pr-
Tony Stark. I don't want telepathy.
Charles Xavier. I want telepathy.
Think of the ass you'd get? You'd never get a speeding ticket, no one would ever bullshit you, you could travel to an astral plane and create any reality you can imagine (it would be like the ultimate drug), the possibilities are endless.
Originally posted by Odekahn
Charles Xavier. I want telepathy.Think of the ass you'd get? You'd never get a speeding ticket, no one would ever bullshit you, you could travel to an astral plane and create any reality you can imagine (it would be like the ultimate drug), the possibilities are endless.
You'd get more "ass" with Starks billions.
You wouldn't give a f# about tickets because a) you'd never drive and B) they'd be a pittance.
Any and all BS given to you would be to kiss your backside because of what you could do for people and frankly that kind of BS is A OK with me.
As opposed to just buying whatever reality or lifestyle you want and actually living the real thing.