Most Disappointing: Iceman vs Human Torch

Started by Sin I AM2 pages

Most Disappointing: Iceman vs Human Torch

which character has the most wasted potential

Both

Iceman, he has much more potential than torch. what potential does torch really have?

Iceman.

Iceman.

I don't know, that "nova" flame is kind of shitty.

And Tbh I think Iceman will win a battle between this two.

Come to think of it, have they ever fought?

torch has the ccr....plus after just watchin the last season of avatar there is so much awesomeness to be had with being a pyrotechnic

The Ice Man!

Iceman could be at least mid herald level.

Most times he's street level.

Originally posted by Mindset
Iceman could be at least mid herald level.

Most times he's street level.

i was hoping johnny would come back all bad ass from the negative zone and wreck-shit, and he was coo for about two issues till he fell back into his role as the kid brother...absolutely zero character development

Ice Man.

But love Torch more.

Ice Man... The poster biscuits

Iceman. He's cooler.

Which torch are we talking about here?

because Jim Hammond is far from disappointing.

Human torch is more disappointing.. Why? Even if iceman has more potential that nearly never sees the light of day he hasnt been given as many chances to be 'cool' or 'powerful' or was handed the damn CCR and still managed to be lame and a sad sad dissapointment. I still get happy when I see iceman, I roll my eyes when I see human torch as I know he is useless beyond a one liner and making someone else look good.

Johnny has some good moments.... remember in Secret Wars how he took out Ultron?

Johnny has a LOT of good moments actually...

Iceman's the more disappointing one by far. Reached his peak around what? Inferno? And then he had a brief top during children of the vault and messiah complex.

So its Johnny for Torch be good if it was implied in the first post.

Human torch he has less potential but has a more devastating power set. And ht can fly

iceman is the biggest let down