Superman & Orion Vs Hulk & Thor

Started by Golgo131 pages

Superman & Orion Vs Hulk & Thor

Classic combo. Pre-Flashpoint versions. Standard versions for each character. Which team wins?

Hulk gets bfred.

If Orion fights like a tard, team 2.

If not, team 1. I'm assuming Orion doesn't get his astro harness?

Orion gets standard gear and is in Simonson's mode. AKA not fighting like an idiot.

Team 1.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Team 1.
Originally posted by Golgo13
Orion gets standard gear and is in Simonson's mode. AKA not fighting like an idiot.

Team 1, then.

What do you consider "standard" for Hulk?

Calm Green Scar, Savage Hulk, Indestructible Hulk, etc.?

I'm gonna go Marvel Pro ness and say team 2

Originally posted by TheHulk
I'm gonna go Marvel Pro ness and say team 2

You always do. 😉

Team 1.

This is barely a fight...

Originally posted by Golgo13
You always do. 😉

stones and glass houses...

Bro, Stop messing with the Prep-Man

Originally posted by -Pr-
stones and glass houses...

I'm actually with TheHulk! Hulk could probably take Orion and Superman with his hands tied behind his back.

I take it back, Warn him PR. j/k.

The gamma radiation radiating from Hulk alone could solo both Marvel and DC earth combined. He's THAT powerful.

I heard he gamma farted LT to KO.

He put him in a coma, yes. Quite the feat.

Originally posted by Golgo13
He put him in a coma, yes. Quite the feat.

Yeah high end feat for LT. He should have gone to meet The Second above All.