Avengers Big 7 Vs Top X-Men Villians

Started by Supermex2 pages

Avengers Big 7 Vs Top X-Men Villians

Who wins?
No prep..

Avengers Big 7:

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Ms.Marvel
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

Top X-Men Villians

How they do vs top X-Men villians?
Do they send them running?

Holocaust + Exodus

Your lack of Pym makes me 🤨

Top X Men Villains?

Fail thread

How about you classify or specify who these villains are. Otherwise, I may consider Dark Phoenix a villain

Doesn't matter, Hulk smash.

'big 7'... Is That a 'thing' or OP's personal opinion? I hope it's personal opinion.

This really needs stated villains or this thread will go nowhere quick.

really, nobody is going to argue Holocaust and Exodus can take out Thor and Hulk?

I mean, I think so, but I made the Holocaust respect thread...

Originally posted by Oliver North
really, nobody is going to argue Holocaust and Exodus can take out Thor and Hulk?

I mean, I think so, but I made the Holocaust respect thread...


I agree but I much rather supermex be more decisive and give a team for them to fight so this isn't just 'name whoever can kill this team with the most spite' 😄

onslaught solos

Originally posted by SevenShackles
I agree but I much rather supermex be more decisive and give a team for them to fight so this isn't just 'name whoever can kill this team with the most spite' 😄

well, hey, to be fair, I could have added Sinister or Stryfe. LOL, or ****ing apoc or onslaught or something like that (or phoenix, lol)

EDIT: hell, classic Spiral or Mojo would give these guys a run

Ok sorry about that guys...

Here are some top X-Men villians....
Made into a team.. Not all are not top of the top but X-Villians...

Avengers Big 7:

Cap.America
Thor
Iron Man
Ms.Marvel
Hulk
Spider-Man
Wolverine

Vs

X-Villians:

Mystique
Apocalpse
Magneto
Deluge (elemental control) Earth, wind and Water and can release electricity from his hands, can also fly....
Juggernuat
Dark Beast
Omega Red
Plus 5 Mark 1 Sentinels

Fights takes place in central park NY..

About the Avengers Big 7

That's jus what I call this lineup cause it all the top
Marvel big sellers and iconic heroes on one team..
I know Ms.Marvel is not yet on ever will be on there level of
Her teamates, but I wanted to add a female to the team.

My big 7 Avengers are

Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Giantman
Wasp
Hawkeye

Kinda dated, but these are the guys that are always on Avengers teams...

Originally posted by pym-ftw
My big 7 Avengers are

Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Giantman
Wasp
Hawkeye

Kinda dated, but these are the guys that are always on Avengers teams...

Ya that's kool ..
I jus stated why I called my team the Big 7...

Originally posted by pym-ftw
My big 7 Avengers are

Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Giantman
Wasp
Hawkeye

Kinda dated, but these are the guys that are always on Avengers teams...

I like your lineup Pym-ftw
More so the original lineup..
Old-School🙂 team

Toad wins

Originally posted by pym-ftw
My big 7 Avengers are

Captain America
Iron Man
Hulk
Thor
Giantman
Wasp
Hawkeye

Kinda dated, but these are the guys that are always on Avengers teams...

no scarlet witch or vision eh?

maybe if the roster was over 7 people...

If I expanded to ten I'd add Vision, Wanda and Wonderman

👆 I'd forgotten Simon...

Too bad Cap has to be there 😛

villains win I think