These Martial Artist Fight

Started by Colossus-Big C1 pages

These Martial Artist Fight

Order from best to least

Batman
Deathstroke
Gorgon
Ares Son
Karati Kid
Daredevil
Electra
Punisher
Captain Merica

Still not how you spell Elektra.

And this depends on what you mean by "best." You'll get a totally different list if you go by overall effectiveness instead of say, overall skill.

Skill

Originally posted by Konton
Still not how you spell Elektra.

"America" and "Karate" as well.

1. Batman

Originally posted by Placidity
1. Batman

Hardly

I laughed

Don't let the haters bring you down big C.

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Don't let the haters bring you down big C.

I don't hate Batman. in fact before they turned into the prep god BS with year one I was quite the fan. There is just no way he's anywhere near Karate Kid's league. That guy's skill is so great he can karate chop a diamon because of precision

Haha, this is gold.

Originally posted by beatboks
I don't hate Batman. in fact before they turned into the prep god BS with year one I was quite the fan. There is just no way he's anywhere near Karate Kid's league. That guy's skill is so great he can karate chop a diamon because of precision
so whats your order?

Karate Kid obviously.
Elektra/Batman
Daredevil/Cap
Deathstroke/Punisher

Left out Gorgon because I don't know how skilled he is without being insane fast, strong, superpowered, etc. I don't know shit about Ares' son either.

where would you rank wolverine?

Originally posted by 753
where would you rank wolverine?

As one of the worst characters in comics.

Originally posted by Silent Master
As one of the worst characters in comics.

Well played

Originally posted by Silent Master
As one of the worst characters in comics.
that's not a rank and he is an excellent character. are you mad he gets more screentime than all your favorite characters combined?

😂

Val

Everyone else. 😉

Originally posted by Konton
Karate Kid obviously.
Elektra/Batman
Daredevil/Cap
Deathstroke/Punisher

Left out Gorgon because I don't know how skilled he is without being insane fast, strong, superpowered, etc. I don't know shit about Ares' son either.

This list as skill goes is pretty good.I'd rank DD ahead of Steve in skill but Steve would beat him in fights due to physical advantages just like he'd beat bats without gadgets easily

Originally posted by Konton
Karate Kid obviously.
Elektra/Batman
Daredevil/Cap
Deathstroke/Punisher

Left out Gorgon because I don't know how skilled he is without being insane fast, strong, superpowered, etc. I don't know shit about Ares' son either.

Ares son went toe to toe with gorgon for while, gorgon ended up winning because of the god killer sword