Superman Wonder Woman Martian Manhunter Aquaman Green Lantern Kyle Flash
vs
Thor Hyperion Hulk Captain Universe Captain Marvell Ironman
Fight takes place in an enclosed Stadium...indestructible stadium.
BW
Blair WindThe Iron Avenger
JLA until someone clarifies on what Captain Universe can do since I don't know the character at all. Besides that, JLA has my vote.
ODE
Odekahn7399
Originally posted by Blair Wind JLA until someone clarifies on what Captain Universe can do since I don't know the character at all. Besides that, JLA has my vote.
I think he's where cosmic Spider-Man got his powers. He's herald level.
TKI
tkitnaSenior Member
Captain Universe is too much. Avengers win.
PYM
pym-ftwMizukage
Hype and CU need more appearances first.
DAM
DamborgsonKing of the Damboys
How much has Cap Universe done? I know she rape stomped that Ex Nihilo robot, but other than that I haven't heard of much.
GLO
GlorificusSenior Member
Avengers win.
GOL
Golgo13Senior Member
JLA. Although, I think CU will have some big feats soon. Some that might put her at trans, but nothing yet.
MIN
MindsetSenior Member
Not sure what the rest of the league are gonna be doing while Kyle is raping the Avengers.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Assuming these are DCNU, JLA but for Captain Universe's ambiguous nature right now.
DAR
DarkOdinSenior Member
JLA 8-9/10
Small battle field helps flash out it
And Ironman IMO is a major weak link here he is not in any of these guys class
ARM
armedforbattleKurt Phucking Angle
Originally posted by DarkOdin JLA 8-9/10
Small battle field helps flash out it
And Ironman IMO is a major weak link here he is not in any of these guys class
Him and Aquaman would be a good fight.
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
he'd beat Aquaman.
ODE
Odekahn7399
Originally posted by -Pr- he'd beat Aquaman.
I think so too, but I think it would be a damn good fight!
ARM
armedforbattleKurt Phucking Angle
Originally posted by -Pr- he'd beat Aquaman.
I agree. I was just clarifying because guy^ up there said he was outclassed everywhere.
NWG
nwg202Senior Member
Originally posted by pym-ftw Hype and CU need more appearances first.
THE
TheHulkRetired Debater
I'll side with The Avengers 5.9/10
EO
Eel O'BrienSenior Member
JLA.
I'm curious as to everyone's opinion on whom would end up fighting whom. Thoughts?
ODE
Odekahn7399
Re: JLA vs Avengers
Superman vs Hulk Wonder Woman vs Hyperion Martian Manhunter vs Thor Aquaman vs Ironman Green Lantern Kyle vs Captain Universe Flash vs Captain Marvel
PR
-Pr-Hey Yo!
Originally posted by Odekahn I think so too, but I think it would be a damn good fight!
I'd like to think Aquaman would do well, personally.
Originally posted by armedforbattle I agree. I was just clarifying because guy^ up there said he was outclassed everywhere.