Originally posted by 753
we assuming conditions are the same and chuck's tomb is up for the take?
I was more or less commenting on how Prep-Man specified that this is "standard Skull", who, with prep (and not a whole of time to do so, either) was capable of giving himself a sizable upgrade. Per this thread, Skull becoming Professor Skull is an option available to him.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I was more or less commenting on how Prep-Man specified that this is "standard Skull", who, with prep (and not a whole of time to do so, either) was capable of giving himself a sizable upgrade. Per this thread, Skull becoming Professor Skull is an option available to him.
Both parties get equal prep here.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Okay. But you agree that the whole Prof. X brain thing would be a valid "prep" feat to use for Skull, then, correct?
Yes, but this thread isn't specifically a prep war. Read the other 3 questions and give examples of who is superior. BTW, I'm not rooting for anyone, since I have only read one story with Immortus. If you feel Skull is smarter (without Charle's brain), then give reasons and vice versa.
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Okay. But you agree that the whole Prof. X brain thing would be a valid "prep" feat to use for Skull, then, correct?
Originally posted by Golgo13
Yes, but this thread isn't specifically a prep war. Read the other 3 questions and give examples of who is superior. BTW, I'm not rooting for anyone, since I have only read one story with Immortus. If you feel Skull is smarter (without Charle's brain), then give reasons and vice versa.
I'm just pointing out one of many of Skull's prep feats as it pertains to the thread. /shrug
Originally posted by Flyattractor
[b]Of course if you continue to harp on just that one feat of the Skull that only makes it sound like Skull can't beat Immortus unless he gets ChuckBrains. [/B]
It's his most recent prep-based feat and it's a pretty good one.
There's also the times he's gotten his hands on the Cosmic Cube...