Galactus Vs Arishem

Started by LeonBuco6662 pages

Galactus Vs Arishem

Fully fed Galactus
Peak power Arishem

Galactus has altered his size to 2000ft

Industructible planet(arena)

Arishem believes the planet deserves to live, but galactus intends to feed on it in the near future
Arishem is very angry that galactus is defying him, and galactus is equally pissed off arishem won't allow him to eat

Who wins? GO

Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh...

Don't like it don't reply🙂

Originally posted by Diesldude
Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh...
While I agree with this statement...

Originally posted by LeonBuco666
Don't like it don't reply🙂

That's one hell of a reply...
😆

It doesn't look like anybodys going to reply with anything relavant here lol

Originally posted by celeyhyga17
While I agree with this statement...

That's one hell of a reply...
😆

I don't get it... It's not a unexpected reply, but stoopid me for bumping this thread. 😂

Originally posted by Diesldude
I don't get it... It's not a unexpected reply, but stoopid me for bumping this thread. 😂

Bump..
😆

Arishem wins.

Galactus clamps his hands around Arishems head and destroys him...

Big G

Thor and the Odin possessed destroyer did some damage to the Arishem ( although nothing that A couldn't deal with ) so G might have a 20-80 chance here.

Originally posted by lawest9
Thor and the Odin possessed destroyer did some damage to the Arishem

Pretty sure they didn't do any damage.

Arishem wins.

I think you can make a good argument for either of them winning this.

Arishem

What is a "fully-fed" Galactus? 1 planet? 4 planets? 100?

I know Arishem's probably more powerful then the Voltron Celestials, but Big G wasn't fully powered, either.. (Expended power helping Reed, for one.. )

I'm going with Big G, for now.

Galactus for the win. Arishem is strong but not nearly strong enough to take on a fully fed Galactus.

^i agree, at his best, galactus is on another level.

Originally posted by Diesldude
Can someone please put a limit to the number of threads a person can create in a day. Sheesh...

Pretty sure there is

i think 3 is the max and unless they've changed it.

I was no damage, he shrugged the disitigration beam off and then slapped him about for abit....then his little gang of celestials decided to slap it about too