Green Lantern vs Superman

Started by tijay2 pages

Green Lantern vs Superman

Alan Scott vs Superman

Both at thier Peak

Re: Green Lantern vs Superman

Originally posted by tijay
Both at thier Peak

I'd pick versions before the super fans show up and this goes spite very fast....

Peak Alan, wouldn't that be full starheart kingdom come armor Alan?
What would be considered Supermans Peak? Sun-dipped?

Higher end feats.

Sun dipped Superman would be someone else entirely. IMO

OWAW all out superman would win.

what about like cosmic armor supes or i know theres a version of supes he becomes god so maybe pick like the medium of the 2 extremes and have those 2 fight?

Peak before it becomes spite.
atleast 5 levels for both

THE OP HAS SPOKEN!!!!!

Alan.

Been done before and should be merged:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=348278
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=407717&pagenumber=1
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=566108&pagenumber=1

And Alan Scott wins a healthy majority.

Something like this happens

Alan Scott, easily. Superman is outclassed here.

How about superman prime

Superman with cosmic armor wins is

OK, I'm not at all familiar with Alan Scott, but I thought Superman always trumped GLs?

Again, not familiar with their fights (if any have happened).

Originally posted by abhilegend
OWAW all out superman would win.
Based on ?

Darkseid did better against this Superman and he only really plowed through fodder.

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Superman with cosmic armor wins is
That isn't included in this thread as it is intended for peak under their own power.

Superman still wins.

Kryptonite construct. Then -splat-!

Originally posted by janus77
OK, I'm not at all familiar with Alan Scott, but I thought Superman always trumped GLs?
"Glinting Bastards." 😂

👆

As for the fight: not sure, either.

Originally posted by Mindship
"Glinting Bastards." 😂

👆

As for the fight: not sure, either.


Thanks.

I thought it was the most poetic and best description of anyone or anything Thor's ever uttered.